Chapter 116

Jiang Xuenian didn't even look at Kang Jing,was waiting for Qing Fan to feed her.

He was about to stand up when he patted the table for Kang Jing, Gu Yawei quickly grabbed him, "Don't toss my cousin,There is a dinner party in the evening, let my uncle know, You are miserable,Let's see if my uncle will deduct your pocket money."

Kang Jing is the son of Wu Wei's half-brother Wu Han, Wu Han is oga, married to the alpha of the Kang family,So Kang Jing's surname is Kang.

Kang Jing heard the words,Hands clenched into fists, sat down to the end, sullenly eating, just as if he couldn't see the right scene.

Naihe Jiang Xuenian deliberately showed,Qingfan gave her scallions,can sigh loudly that it is delicious,then feed Qingfan she loves food to eat.

Gu Yawei looked up secretly, his cheeks flushed with excitement, he didn't know why he was so agitated, maybe because it was the first time he was watching someone fall in love,It was so interesting to rob of love.

Slowly finished eating with the Qing Fans,Jiang Xuenian raised his head,Seeing that Gu Yawei and Kang Jing did not leave, Surprised, he asked, "Yavi, where are your brother and sister Ye? Are you going to work during the holidays?"

Gu Yawei said: "You don't have to go to work during the holidays. They have tasks.Get up early. Uncle asked them to help arrange the dinner."

Jiang Xuenian's eyes flickered, "It's just a dinner party, I thought it would be fine to just use Uncle Aman to set it up."

Gu Yawei looked like a scheming young master, Jiang Xuenian asked what he answered, "Uncle attaches great importance to this dinner, and almost invited the upper class people in the city, including the three major families. When people come, I heard that some big person from abroad is coming, so there are many things that need to be paid attention to, such as security, it must be guaranteed, and my uncle asked Sister Nan to keep an eye on the security."

Jiang Xuenian smiled and looked at Qingfan, his fingertips tugged at her, "Did you hear, Dad is very serious, even foreign bigwigs are invited, you and your family, don't try to escape out of the palm of your hand."

Qing Fan hides the eyes of Jiang Xue Nian.

Back to the room, Jiang Xuenian closed the door and immediately said: "Qingqing, you are talking about a big man from abroad, not a special commissioner sent by the empire?"

Qingfan said: "The information from the alliance shows that the imperial commissioner arrived in Harbins two days later, so we can only say that this possibility cannot be ruled out. "

Wuman brought a stylist to style Jiang Xuenian and several others. The nominal protagonist of this banquet was "Wu Nanyan". Make sure people see her bright.

Qingfan and Kangjinggu Yawei rank, the clothes are very ordinary, but her beauty is eye-catching, even ordinary clothes can't hide it.

The stylist finished makeup, Jiang Xuenian put on a dress and came out of the room.

No, she is the one who shines.

"Gu Dong!" Gu Yawei was dumbfounded and couldn't help swallowing.

"Nan Yan, your figure is too good."

Pingjiang Xuenian likes to wear casual clothes, loose clothes, close-fitting dresses, and everything you need, especially the legs, which are incredibly long.

Jiang Xuenian was in a good mood, smiled slightly, walked to Qingfan and asked: "Baby, tell them, she is this body."

Qing Fanruo Frost, "I don't know."