Chapter 42

Jiang Xuenian suspected that Huo Yashan was chasing after her because she didn't know her yet.

Get rid of Huo Yashan, as long as she gets to know her happily and has a deep-rooted love for her.

In the early self-study, the school announced a meeting, Tan Ying asked Shi Qingfan to sit on the podium to watch them read, and left in a hurry.

Jiang Xuenian knew that Yin Yan had a wide range of friends at his desk, so he turned his head and tapped his desk lightly with a pen, "Yin Yan."

Yin Yan was peeking at the diary she wrote before, when she heard Jiang Xuenian's voice, she was startled, hurriedly closed the notebook, turned her head and asked in a low voice: "Jiang Dashen, you have something to do with me. ?"

The reading voice in the class was a bit loud, Jiang Xuenian approached Yin Yan slightly and asked: "Did you gladly meet you?"

Yin Yan was sensitively aware that there was a cold gaze falling on him. Without thinking, he knew that it must be Shi Qingfan looking at her from the podium. The reason was naturally Jiang Xuenian and her reliance on too close.

Yin Yan took the initiative to move to the side and raised her voice: "Shi Xinran? I seem to have heard of this name... Ah, yes, there was a rich man surnamed Shi who donated money to the school before, it seems that Shi Xinran's father."

"Great God, why are you so happy when you suddenly ask?"

Jiang Xuenian said: "I have something to look for her, do you know which class she is from?"

Yin Yan shook his head: "I don't know."

What more did Jiang Xuenian ask, when he raised his eyes, he happened to meet Shi Qingfan on the podium.

Jiang Xuenian thought she was stopping herself from chatting, showing an innocent smile after being caught, and sat down to continue reading.

Early self-study ended, Shi Qingfan got off the podium, Yin Yan wisely took the diary and pen and ran to the vacant seat next to him.

Shi Qingfan passed by Jiang Xuenian's side and slowed down.

She wanted to ask what Jiang Xuenian and Yin Yan were talking about during the early self-study. Called actively.

"Monitor."

Shi Qingfan's nervous heart relaxed and stopped, "Huh?"

Jiang Xuenian patted Yin Yan's seat, "Sit down and talk."

Since he has determined his own mind, Shi Qingfan will be very concerned about his behavior in Jiang Xuenian.

Now she is sitting upright with curiosity in her eyes, "What?"

"In fact, it is like this," Jiang Xuenian said, "I have thought of a way to get rid of Huoya Mountain, but I need the help of another person."

"Who?"

"It's happy."

When Shi Qingfan heard Shi Xinran's name, he frowned slightly.

Jiang Xuenian was afraid of her misunderstanding, so he quickly said: "I learned from others that Huo Yashan might like it, so I want to match them so that Huo Yashan will not pester me. "

Shi Xinran and Huo Yashan will meet sooner or later, let them know in advance, it shouldn't matter.

"Monitor, do you know which class Shi Xinran is in?"

Shi Qing Fan Dao: "Ten classes."

She did not take the initiative to follow Shi Xinran, but Shi Xinran always took the initiative to tell her about her current situation.