Chapter 44

"That's right!" Xu Jie smiled, "It's Jiang Xuenian."

Tan Ying's serious face immediately burst into a smile, took the transcript from Xu Jie, with a total score of 750, Shi Qingfan ranked first in the school with 735, followed by Jiang Xuenian, 725 ranked second in the whole school.

The difference between the two is mainly in Imperial Common Language. This time, the Imperial Common Language test paper has increased the difficulty. Many words in the listening test are outside the textbook and the local slang of the Empire. Jiang Xuenian has finished learning all the knowledge in the textbook, and he has not had time to read the extracurricular books. Twenty minutes.

Tan Ying swept the scores of the two of them with almost full marks in each subject, her mouth could not close with a smile, and asked the other head teachers: "How many marks did you get for the third place?"

The head teacher of class ten said: "Six hundred and ninety-nine."

In the entire Bin City, 699 points is also a very good result, and the tenth class teacher is very satisfied.

"How much did Shi Qingfan take the test this time?" The other head teachers asked curiously.

"In the last month's test, Qingfan didn't perform well and even passed 720. It must be better this time?"

"This time the test paper is still difficult, not necessarily."

"For a genius like Shi Qingfan, it makes no difference whether the test paper is difficult or easy."

Tan Yingdao: "Seven hundred and thirty-five."

Other head teachers are envious. "Sometimes when Qing Fan is there, the head teacher bonus for the division entrance examination must be yours."

Xu Jie said, "That's not necessarily true."

"Director Xu, who else in our school can pass the Shi Qingfan exam, how can it be uncertain?"

Xu Jie raised her chin and asked Tan Ying: "How many marks did Jiang Xuenian get in the last month's test?"

Tan Ying really can't remember, "About three hundred? Maybe less than three hundred."

Xu Jie: "What about this time?"

Tan Ying: "Seven hundred and twenty-five."

"Hoo! It's making great progress."

Other teachers looked incredulous, "How many marks did you say Jiang Xuenian got in the exam???"

A month's time score skyrocketed by 400, is this possible?

The head teacher of Class 10 is not satisfied at all now, "Jiang Xuenian scored 2,725 points in the whole school, and Meng Baichun was 3,699 points in the whole school, a difference of 26 points. ...Tan teacher, why is your third class Feng Shui so good?"

The head teacher of the first class frowned and said: "Even if Jiang Xuenian is good in liberal arts, this grade is not right. I have been teaching for more than 20 years and have never seen such a student. Director Xu, let's Should I check Jiang Xuenian's exam situation?"

After seeing that Tan Ying's face was not very good-looking, he quickly added: "Of course, I don't suspect Jiang Xuenian of cheating, but her grade growth is too scary, and she is known by other students. They will also be questioned. Let's check the exam monitoring, and it can be considered an early response."

Xu Jie patted Tan Ying on the shoulder, "It's alright, this time the monitoring is to not wrong every outstanding student."

To the other head teachers: "In fact, Principal Qian and I have already checked the monitoring, Jiang Xuenian has nothing suspicious, 725 points, she is entirely on her own. from."