Chapter 54

When he was one centimeter away from the tip of Jiang Xuenian's nose, Shi Qingfan finally stopped, tilted his head slightly, as if avoiding his nose to kiss Jiang Xuenian, "Don't move, I said 'go' and we'll leave."

"Dong-dong-dong-" was wrapped by Shi Qingfan's clear breath, Jiang Xuenian was a little dazed, and the sound of his heartbeat vibrated in his ears.

No matter from the side or the back, Jiang Xuenian seems to be kissed by Shi Qingfan pressed against the trunk of a tree. The students who were observing around did not dare to make a sound to disturb them, they covered their mouths and held back their sharp tips. Ye, all of them turned red and jumped in place three hundred and sixty degrees, and they all went crazy.

Shi Qingfan grabbed Jiang Xuenian's wrist, "Go." He pulled Jiang Xuenian, who was in a trance, to bypass the students and walk up the mountain from the side road.

Don't stop until you can't see anyone following them.

s face.

Jiang Xuenian stared at the beauty for a while, until when Shi Qingfan turned his head, he quickly averted his eyes.

"Does it look good?" Shi Qing Sanskrit asked with a faint smile.

"Okay, good-looking." Jiang Xuenian's cheeks were hot. Shi Qingfan asked that it must be Hongye, but she just gave Shi Qingfan all her eyes, and didn't look at Hongye at all.

Jiang Xuenian lowered his eyes in embarrassment and found that his wrist was still being held by Shi Qingfan.

She raised her head in surprise, and Shi Qingfan released her hand as if she just noticed, "The scenery is so beautiful, I forgot."

The light-white fingertips left, Jiang Xuenian felt a chill on her wrist, she raised her wrist and rubbed with the other hand: "We have completely thrown them off, let's continue to climb up Bar."

Shi Qingfan looked at Jiang Xuenian, his eyes flashed, "Okay."

Because it's not a holiday, there are not many people who come to climb Yunfeng Mountain. They are basically students of Saint Leith. These students are full of energy, and their laughter can be heard from far away .

Shi Qingfan's physical strength is higher than ordinary people, Jiang Xuenian's physical strength has improved rapidly after this period of exercise, the two climbed up while admiring the red leaves, and soon caught up with the students of other classes.

Someone got tired of climbing, stopped to look back at the scenery under the mountain, saw Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan, and subconsciously shouted in surprise: "I saw Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan!", Immediately attracted the attention of a group of people.

This time, the two were not facing one class, but students from several classes. A group of people secretly watched them go up with interest and discussed with each other.

"I heard that they are a couple. Sure enough, learning the gods can only fall in love with the learning gods."

"Why don't they even hold hands? Is this what couples look like?"

"Everyone has kissed, so what's the point of holding hands."

"What?! Kissing???"

"When and where?"

Jiang Xuenian: “…”

If you listen to it, maybe she and Shi Qingfan have already gone to bed, Jiang Xuenian glanced at Shi Qingfan helplessly, and asked in a low voice, "What should I do now? I still use the method just now. ?"