Chapter 80

The military training exercise ended successfully. Before the scandal between Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan spread, the winter vacation came first.

Jiang Yue said that he came to pick them up today to take them back to Jiang's house, where they stopped last time.

Two people pulled their suitcases and left the campus one after the other.

At the agreed place, Jiang Yue's car was already parked there.

Handa felt thirsty after leaving school, came to find a supermarket in the alley, bypassed the low-key luxury car at the front of the alley, Handa went to the supermarket to buy a bottle of water, took the water When he came out, he saw Shi Qingfan put his suitcase in the trunk and got into the luxury car from a distance.

Handa was amazed and worried for his boss: Shi Qingfan seems to have a strong family background, this car is not affordable for ordinary people, it seems that the boss wants to chase Shi Qingfan, and he has a heavy responsibility And far away.

However, with the ability of the boss, after graduating and entering the army, he will definitely rise to the top, maybe it is not that difficult.

Handa thought like this, took another sip of water, and when she put down the water bottle, she saw Jiang Xuenian walking over with her suitcase, getting closer and closer to the luxury car.

Handa: "!!"

Could it be that the boss was chasing after him? ? ?

No, no, Shi Qingfan got into the car for a long time. It stands to reason that the car should be driven away, but the car did not move...

Not waiting for Handa to think clearly, Jiang Xuenian repeated what Shi Qingfan had just done, opened the trunk, put the suitcase in, opened the car door and sat in.

Soon after Jiang Xuenian got in, the luxury car started and quickly disappeared in front of Handa.

Handa: "..." The brain is not enough.

Back at Jiang's house, the nanny happily came out to greet them, "I have already prepared the meals you like. Jiang Yue will return to the army after eating."

Jiang Yue said with a smile: "Okay, what I want most in the army is my aunt's craftsmanship."

Jiang Xuenian is also sweet, "The food I eat at school is not as good as the food my aunt makes."

Seeing the nanny look over, Shi Qingfan's cheeks were slightly red, and he said, "I am the same as every year."

Jiang Yue pulled two suitcases and walked into the villa.

"There was an earthquake in Nancheng a few days ago. Dad went to sit in front of the town to appease the people. I'm still busy now, but it's almost done. I'll be back in the next two days."

After Jiang Yue finished speaking, Jiang Kai's call arrived.

He was really busy over there. After saying a few words, he knew that Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan were all right and hung up.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan went upstairs to put their luggage, changed their clothes and came down to eat, and just sat down, Shi Qingfan's cell phone rang.

She took out her phone and glanced at the notes, and said to Jiang Xuenian, "It's Shi Lian."

Jiang Xuenian said: "Take it, press the speakerphone and see what he wants to do."

Shi Qingfan's face was slightly tense and cold, and he pressed the "call" button.

Jiang Xuenian shook hands with her other hand, feeling the coldness of his fingertips, and his strength increased slightly.