Chapter 152

Jiang Kai said: "The mastermind behind the scenes has been identified,don't worry."

The original Huo Feng engaged his granddaughter Huo Yashan to Liu Xinxin, the oga master of the Liu family two months ago. Liu Xinxin's alpha mother Liu Ye is one of the candidates for the next president of the alliance.

In this election, Jiang Kai's support rate is nearly 80%,The first place, Liu Ye's support rate is more than ten percent,The second place, The rest of the candidates have nothing to fear.

There is still less than a month before the election starts, Jiang Kai has a good reputation, is not corrupt,There is no life style problem,Liu Ye can't catch him The handle, to increase the support rate, can only be framed.

It was not easy to frame Jiang Kai, so Liu Ye turned his attention to Jiang Kai's daughter,Jiang Xuenian.

The person she was looking for stared at Jiang Xuenian for half a year,thought she finally caught Jiang Kai's black spot,However, it was the complete opposite of what they imagined, Jiang Xuenian not only It's not that he is a bad student who skips classes, but he is extremely good. Jiang Kai has bottomed out and his approval rate has suddenly exceeded 85%.

Jiang Kai said: "My WeChat chat record with your mother is very clear,can be used as evidence,The evidence confessed by the other cybercriminals has been submitted to the alliance, ;It will be available to the public tomorrow.”

When Qiu Fanrou listened to Jiang Kai mentioning their WeChat chat history, her expression changed, and she quickly took out her mobile phone to see, Jiang Kai really took a screenshot and posted it,No mosaic at all Hit, I just feel a headache.

She quietly looked at Jiang Xuenian's face, and didn't find anything wrong, but Jiang Xuenian has always been more thoughtful, even if there is something, she shows it, Qiu Fanrou is a little uneasy.

Jiang Kai was going upstairs to change before dinner, and Qiu Fanrou went back to the bedroom with him.

As soon as she entered the room, Qiu Fanrou closed the door immediately, caught up with Jiang Kai in the cloakroom, and said, "Why did you post all the chat records? Now I have read all the snow years I said. ."

She was a little sullen.

It took half a year of hard work to make Jiang Xuenian have a better attitude towards her.

Jiang Kai loosened his tie, not knowing why, "What happened to the chat records? Aren't you concerned about Xue Nian?"

"I..." Qiu Fanrou couldn't say anything, she walked over to take the suit Jiang Kai had changed, and found him loose home clothes to put on.

She doesn't care, she obviously doesn't trust the strength of Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan.

Downstairs, Qiu Fanrou's slightly impatient figure aroused Shi Qingfan's curiosity, "What happened to Aunt Qiu?"

Jiang Xuenian clicked on the screenshot of WeChat to show Shi Qingfan, "I guess Mom must go to Dad to talk about the screenshot."

Shi Qingfan took over the phone.

The screenshot is about her and Jiang Xuenian's marriage.

What if I fail to graduate, what should I prepare?

Jiang Kai: Fanrou, you have to trust the child.

Qiu Fanrou: This is not a matter of believing or not. Overconfidence has created many problems.

Qiu Fanrou: Forget it, I'm too impatient. It doesn't matter if I graduate or not. If I fail to graduate, it can be changed to engagement. I let them prepare two sets of plans.