Chapter 158 If We Meet in the Real World (Part 2)

Shi Qingfan glanced at the back seat of Jiang Xuenian's bicycle, nodded, "Thank you."

 She is not used to getting close to people. It stands to reason that she should refuse contact at such a distance. However, the rider is Jiang Xuenian, and Shi Qingfan doesn't even have the slightest thought of rejection in her mind.

 She wanted to get close to Jiang Xuenian.

 Jiang Xuenian smiled and said, "You are welcome, we are classmates. You usually take a car, but I am afraid that you are not used to riding a bicycle."

 Shi Qingfan walked over, and Jiang Xuenian instructed her to sit sideways on the back seat of the car. After Shi Qingfan sat down, he placed his hands in front of him neatly. Jiang Xuenian glanced back and said, "You You can put your arms around my waist, otherwise it will fall off easily."

 Shi Qingfan's heart skipped a beat, he glanced at Jiang Xuenian's waist covered by the snow-white T-shirt, and curled up his hands nervously.

 Jiang Xuenian saw her hesitation, and gave her another choice: "Or you can grab my clothes."

 Shi Qingfan's eyes widened slightly, she pursed her lips, and a trace of depression flashed in her lowered eyes, she wanted to hug Jiang Xuenian's waist.

 Jiang Xuenian asked about the location of Shi Qingfan's house, Shi Qingfan said the name of a community, Jiang Xuenian said: "What a coincidence, so you live in the community opposite my house."

 A road, here is an ordinary residential area, opposite is a single-family villa area like a forest.

 Shi Qingfan did not expect such a coincidence.

 When the green light came on, Jiang Xuenian kicked hard, and the bicycle sprinted forward. Shi Qingfan was startled and grabbed her clothes tightly.

 After passing the intersection, Jiang Xuenian chatted with Shi Qingfan while riding a bicycle, "Qing Fan, why did you come here? Is there no driver to pick you up?"

 Shi Qingfan said: "I came to grandma's birthday party, but I left early, and the driver hasn't come yet."

 "Oh." Jiang Xuenian didn't know Shi Qingfan's family situation, but he could sense something was wrong from these few words.

 For example, why did you leave early, why didn't you ask the driver to pick her up.

 When Qingfan was considering whether to go into more detail, Jiang Xuenian suddenly said, "Why don't you ask me why I'm here?"

 Shi Qingfan asked obediently: "Why?"

 This is a wealthy area, and the residents are generally wealthy people. Shi Qingfan guessed that Jiang Xuenian also has relatives here.

 Jiang Xuenian smiled because of Shi Qingfan's almost obedient question, "I come here to work as an hourly worker in a chain supermarket, and the hourly wage here is twice that of ordinary supermarkets."

 Shi Qingfan didn't expect that Jiang Xuenian would have to work part-time when she was still in high school, and thought she was amazing, so she asked curiously, "Do you come every Saturday and Sunday?"

 "Except for Saturdays and Sundays and winter and summer vacations, my tuition and living expenses are all earned by myself, that's amazing." There was no trace of inferiority in Jiang Xuenian's tone, but a little complacency.

 Shi Qingfan felt that she must be very cute now, but it was a pity that she couldn't see it from the back.

 "It's amazing, I haven't even made any money myself."