Chapter 16

"Guess." Jiang Xuenian sold out, "If you can guess, I'll give you a gift."

Shi Qingfan thought for a while, but had no idea.

Jiang Xuenian looked at the serious confusion in her light brown eyes, and couldn't help laughing: "The bet is valid for a long time."

There are 509 students in the twelfth grade of St. Leslie. Fifty students were selected for the preliminary test of the city's league, and the results were not announced. The three with the best scores were selected in the semi-finals.

Originally, Jiang Xuenian's entry into the rematch was big news, but Qiu Fanrou's news was even more explosive, covering up all the news of the league in the city.

Even a few days before and after the rematch, the students in the school were talking about Qiu Fanrou.

Qiu Fanrou stayed in Binshi for about ten days, and then went to the next city to perform.

Before leaving, the family had dinner together, Jiang Yue said at the dinner table: "I heard that the city's league has entered the semi-finals every year, my sister is awesome. What gift do you want? Brother will give you ."

Jiang Kai was surprised: "Why didn't you tell Dad about such a big thing?"

The performance of the father and son seems to be that Jiang Xuenian has not entered the semi-finals, but has already won the first place.

Jiang Xuenian was embarrassed by their exaggerated performance, and said, "No. It's just a rematch. When I represent the school to participate, it's not too late to praise me when I have my grades."

Qiu Fanrou suddenly said softly, "Nian Nian, you can't take shortcuts in learning, you must be down-to-earth."

Jiang Xuenian: "..." What does this mean? When did she lose her feet?

Jiang Kai gave Qiu Fanrou a disapproving look: "Fanrou, every year is a good boy."

"Mom, I study very seriously now every year, and I am taking notes when I come back from vacation." Jiang Yue said.

Qiu Fanrou said slowly: "The school leaders know that Nian Nian is your daughter and my daughter. Last week, the principal invited me to St. Lis, and I happened to meet Nian Nian in the semi-finals. The answer is written every year. It's very fast, almost no need to think, I was thinking at the time, will the principal deliberately leave out the question to Nian Nian in order to please me."

"Mom, you are completely guessing." Jiang Yue met Qiu Fanrou's eyes, seeing that she seemed to have determined that what she was thinking was the reality, and said angrily.

"Jiang Xuenian" and Jiang Yue's black eyes are inherited from Qiu Fanrou, Jiang Yue's eyes are more like her, and "Jiang Xuenian" is like Jiang Kai.

The black eyes that seemed to be full of autumn water gave Jiang Xuenian a cold look, "Will people who haven't studied for more than ten years suddenly change their love for learning?"

Qiu Fanrou was astonishingly indifferent to Jiang Xuenian.

Jiang Kai frowned upon hearing this, "Fanrou, don't be prejudiced against every year, it's never too late to change."

Qiu Fan Judo: "It's better to change every year."

After she finished speaking, she looked at Jiang Xuenian: "If you are found cheating, don't say that you are my daughter. The Jiang family still needs face."

Jiang Xuenian had no special feeling about Qiu Fanrou, but felt a little strange in her heart. After all, she was her own daughter, and she could pretend to care a few words when they first met. Why did Qiu Fanrou suddenly talk to her? Ripped face.