Chapter 155 Extra Story: Amnesia (Part 2)

Jiang Xuenian went upstairs to change clothes, Shi Qingfan followed her into the bedroom, put Jiang Zhan'er on the bed, called Gan Xi, and asked him to take care of the child for a while.

 Shi Qingfan said that he and Jiang Xuenian had something to go out, and Jiang Zhan'er was left alone, so Gan Xi readily agreed.

 When Jiang Xuenian came out of the cloakroom, Shi Qingfan had already changed Jiang Zhaner's clothes for going out. Seeing Jiang Xuenian, Shi Qingfan picked up Jiang Zhaner with one hand and a big bag with the other, saying : "Let's go."

 How dare Jiang Xuenian let her hold the baby and carry the bag again, walked over and stretched out her hand and said, "Let me help you carry the bag."

 Shi Qingfan didn't let go, looking at Jiang Xuenian's polite face, his heart seemed to be wrapped in a transparent film, almost unable to beat.

 Seeing Jiang Xuenian approaching, Jiang Zhan'er kicked her legs happily, "Ma, ma!" She stretched out her chubby hand to Jiang Xuenian.

 Shi Qingfan sent Jiang Zhan'er to Jiang Xuenian's arms, "Zhan'er is looking for you, you can hug her, I have to drive in a while."

 Jiang Xuenian quickly hugged Jiang Zhan'er and followed Shi Qingfan downstairs.

 She has clearly never held a child before, but she was familiar with holding Jiang Zhan when she was a child. Maybe she does it a lot, and her body has formed a habit.

 Jiang Xuenian began to wonder about the memories she had lost.

 "Baby, your mother seems to be angry." Jiang Xuenian whispered.

 Jiang Zhan'er thought that Jiang Xuenian was playing with her, so she happily let out a crisp laugh, and there were two small teeth that had just emerged in her open mouth.

 When Shi Qingfan heard the voice, he looked back at Jiang Xuenian, frowned slightly as if he was very dissatisfied, Jiang Xuenian put away the smile on his face, "I..."

 "No need to explain, she is also your daughter." After Shi Qingfan finished speaking, he turned around and continued walking.

 Although Shi Qingfan's expression didn't change, Jiang Xuenian was extremely sensitive to her emotions, and could feel even the slightest ailment.

 She knew that as long as she recovered her memory, Shi Qingfan would be happy, but she couldn't do it yet.

 Jiang Xuenian sighed, followed Shi Qingfan to the garage and got into the car.

 The technology here is more advanced than the world she is in, and they are not so much a car as a small simple airship.

 Shi Qingfan was sitting in the driver's seat, and Jiang Xuenian was holding Jiang Zhan'er in the co-pilot beside him.

 Ten minutes later, the car stopped in front of a villa, and a handsome boy came over, greeted Shi Qingfan first, then went around to the other side and opened the car door, stretching out his hand to Jiang Zhaner: "Zhan Son, come and find little uncle."

 Jiang Zhan'er turned around and hugged Jiang Xuenian's neck, not wanting to look for her.

 Jiang Xuenian didn't know what to do while holding the child, and subconsciously looked at Shi Qingfan.

 Shi Qingfan's fingertips on the steering wheel turned slightly white from the force, "Just coax her, Zhan'er is very good."

 Jiang Xuenian could only hug the baby and shake it gently, "Zhan'er, mother and... I have something to do, so you can play with little uncle first?"