Chapter 159 If We Meet in the Real World (Part 3)

In this way, Shi Qingfan and Jiang Xuenian successfully established a mutual help group in private - mainly Shi Qingfan helped Jiang Xuenian.

 One day, the students in the second and third classes of high school suddenly discovered that Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan, who had never met before, suddenly became inseparable good friends.

 Shiqing Van Gogh's cold image is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, but he can patiently give Jiang Xuenian lectures. Jiang Xuenian is not angry when he teases her, but blushes because of shyness.

 【Shock! Is this still the Shi Qingfan they knew? ! 】

 When Shi Qingfan came to the class in the morning, he habitually dug out the desk, took out the bread and warm milk and put it on the table. Looking back, he saw Jiang Xuenian smiling at her.

 Shi Qingfan's cheeks flushed slightly.

 When she first noticed that there was something extra in the desk, she thought it was some admirer who had finally worked up the courage to come up with this way to chase her.

 Shi Qingfan was about to give things to the head teacher who was grading the papers, but Jiang Xuenian stopped him halfway.

 Jiang Xuenian stared at the bread and milk in her hand, and asked in a low voice, "Don't you like this? I saw you eat it once before, and thought you liked it."

 Shi Qingfan didn't expect Jiang Xuenian to buy it, curled up his hand holding the bread, and immediately said: "I like it, but it's not easy to accept other people's things, who knew you gave it."

 Jiang Xuenian smiled when she heard the words, "Oh~ I like what I gave you. As long as you like it, eat it quickly while the teacher is not paying attention."

 Shi Qingfan returned to his seat in a daze, thinking that bread and milk would be so delicious for the first time.

 From this day on, there will be a different breakfast in Shi Qingfan's desk every day.

 At noon, Qing Fan invited Jiang Xuenian to dinner, and when she swiped her meal card, Shi Qingfan didn't snatch Jiang Xuenian, and used Jiang Xuenian's meal card.

 After buying the meal, I found a quiet place to sit down to eat, Shi Qingfan said: "You always treat me to breakfast, and I should treat you to lunch. Isn't it taking advantage of you to always ask you to treat me?"

 Jiang Xuenian picked up a piece of pot-packed meat for her, and said nonchalantly, "I like to let you take advantage of the money I earn. If you really want to spend money on me, why don't you wait for my birthday and give me my favorite birthday present."

 Shi Qingfan thought this was fine, and asked, "What do you like?"

 "I like it..." Jiang Xuenian's dark eyes fell on Shi Qingfan's face, but he didn't say anything after that. Seeing Shi Qingfan's puzzled face, he smiled and said, "I like whatever you give me."

 Shi Qingfan made her blush again, he didn't care about such trivial matters as who spent the money, and Jiang Xuenian successfully changed the topic.

 After becoming good friends with Jiang Xuenian, Shi Qingfan focused all his attention on Jiang Xuenian and his studies, and paid less attention to other people's affairs.

 Before the physical education class that day, Jiang Xuenian went to buy water for her, while Shi Qingfan read a book behind a big tree that could shade the sun as usual.

 Suddenly I heard footsteps stopping in front of the tree, "Tsk, Xu Naiyue's green tea has finally been dumped, it's really satisfying."

 "That guy is not a good guy either. He thinks about playing with girls' feelings all day long because he is a bit handsome. As far as I know, Xu Naiyue was also raped this time."