Chapter 8

In dormitory 506, Shi Qingfan was sorting out the registration form for the sports meeting. Except for Jiang Xuenian, all the boarding students signed up for the sports meeting.

Gong Linglang ate snacks and swiped Weibo, not forgetting to complain about Jiang Xuenian.

"Jiang Xuenian is really bad, Qing Fan, you promise me that you will not be soft-hearted to anyone. Jiang Xuenian is selfish and has no heart at all. What a big event in the sports meeting. , to compete for honors for the class, but she does not participate."

Fill.

For a track and field competition like 2,3000, the number of applicants is often insufficient, and it takes the mobilization of the head teacher and class cadres to sign up.

Shi Qingfan sorted out the list, no surprise, no one signed up for the 2,000-meter and 3,000-meter track and field competitions.

These two competitions require at least one person to sign up for each class in each class. If there are no boarding students, it will depend on whether there are day students signing up tomorrow.

Shi Qingfan didn't give any response, Gong Linglang could chat for a while, "Hey! Qingfan, someone else posted your photo on Weibo! It's still on the hot search! "

Gong Linglang walked over excitedly with her mobile phone in hand, and showed Shi Qingfan the Weibo page.

Shi Qingfan glanced at him and found that he was going back to school with Jiang Xuenian a few days ago and was photographed on the bus.

It was an ordinary person who posted a blog two days ago, and there was no exposure channel, so not many people paid attention to it. Just now, the Weibo topic #you met the most beautiful person# was on the hot search, and a big fan forwarded it After reading this Weibo, netizens who saw Shi Qingfan's photo were immediately excited, and they looked for people everywhere to ask who the girl in the photo was and which school she attended.

The uniform of Saint Leith College on Shi Qingfan's body is not difficult to recognize. Soon someone said the name of Saint Leis College, and even Shi Qingfan's class and other information were known.

It is not the first time that Gong Linglang has seen this scene.

In the past, when the school was on vacation, Shi Qingfan didn't go home. Gong Linglang was afraid that she would be bored at school, so she would ask her to go shopping. After each shopping, Shi Qingfan was absolutely beautiful The mirror image will definitely appear on Weibo, and it has been reposted by big v again and again, and the hot search has been on some topics several times.

During that time, the entertainment company called the school every day to sign Shi Qingfan as a star, and some people even came from a city hundreds of miles away to meet Shi Qingfan and her through the relationship of the principal Interview, sincerely invite her to join the company, and the contract given is very generous for newcomers.

But Shi Qingfan was not interested in being a star, so he refused.

"Qing Fan, if you are a star, you will definitely become the top one." Gong Linglang covered her face and enjoyed it, "When the time comes, you can help me with the autograph of anyone I want. I got it~"

"Is your workbook finished?" Shi Qingfan asked.

"Not yet..." Gong Linglang retracted the phone with a guilty conscience.

Saint Leith College does not allow students to bring mobile phones to school. Gong Linglang was afraid that her parents would confiscate the mobile phones after the results came out.

Leave her alone.

But she talks too much.

"Now go write."