Chapter 49

Originally, Jiang Xuenian didn't feel anything, it was just coaxing, but Shi Qingfan blushed, she suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, and hurriedly handed the paper to Shi Qingfan, lowered her eyes and said: "They're just kidding, don't care."

"Mmmm." Shi Qingfan replied softly, walked forward and continued to collect papers.

Yin Yan pushed Gong Linglang's arm and asked with suppressed excitement, "Linglang, have you seen the expressions of Jiang Xuenian and the squad leader? They seem to be shy!"

Gong Linglang nodded solemnly: "I see."

Not only see, but see clearly.

Qing Fan blushed first, Jiang Xuenian blushed later.

The appearance of two people standing together is innocent and beautiful.

Yesterday when Jiang Feishen said that their cpf should be next to the ambiguous atmosphere to help the development of their relationship, Gong Linglang felt that it was not very reliable, today is holding a dead horse as a living horse doctor The attitude of daring to coax with the cpf.

I didn't expect it to work.

Although this behavior has affected her image, as long as she can help Shi Qingfan, her image is nothing at all.

She has to help Qing Fan catch up to Jiang Xuenian even though she has this face.

Today is Tang Xiuran's last day as an exchange student in St. Lis, and he will leave the school before the evening study.

With her cheerful personality, Tang Xiuran made a lot of friends in the third class. Knowing that he was leaving, everyone was reluctant and decided to hold a farewell party for him in the cafeteria.

It is said to be a farewell party, but it is actually a group of people who play well together for a meal.

In addition to Jiang Xuenian and the others, there are also several Xuefan cpf represented by Yin Yan.

The two got closer, and there was a gasp around.

Jiang Xuenian gave Shi Qingfan a dish that she couldn't reach, and several people covered their mouths with their hands and burst into tears.

Shi Qingfan arranged Jiang Xuenian's hair, Yin Yan's face flushed with excitement, and he almost fainted.

Tang Xiuran: "..." Does anyone remember that this is my farewell party?

Jiang Xuenian looked at Yin Yan and the others with extra scorching eyes, "...Okay, then we'll go back first, you guys can talk slowly."

You don't have to guess what this group of cpfs will discuss when they get together.

Maybe I have to make an h, it is really inconvenient to be here.

After Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan left, Tang Xiuran poured juice into the cup on the table.

Yin Yan and the others reluctantly watched Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan disappear from sight.

"Cough!" Tang Xiuran coughed hard, and everyone's attention turned to him.

Tang Xiuran said: "We are all brothers and sisters who came to talk, I will not detour with you."

Yin Yan said: "Tangtang, just say it directly, we don't need to detour!"

Tang Xiuran said: "I will leave Saint Leith College in the afternoon, but I will still care about Xuefan CP after I leave. I hope you can continue to play Xuefan with my expectations."

Tang Xiuran raised his head and glanced at Gong Linglang, "And my good friend Gong Linglang will also have a drink together."

"Although Linglang didn't like Xue Nian before, there is a word called Aiwu Jiwu. Xue Nian is someone Qingfan likes, and Linglang is also trying to like her."