Chapter 115

Jiang Xuenian is cold: "I know you are useless. You can't compare to yourself,Don't pull me into the water."

Kang Jing was so angry that he strode in front of Jiang Xuenian with an ugly face,Suddenly he saw the face of "Cen Qingqiu" in the corner of his eye, and he didn't say anything. swallowed back.

Jiang Xuenian narrowed her eyes dangerously,"Idiot,What do you think?"

Kang Jing's ears could only hear his own rumble, and his eyes were reluctant to move away from Shi Qingfan's face. Jiang Xuenian's words seemed to fall on deaf ears.

Jiang Xuenian pursed her lips into a line,stand up and pushed Kang Jing's handle, if Gu Yawei helped him down, he would definitely fall.

It's okay, she's mine."

After Jiang Xuenian finished speaking, his eyes flashed fiercely, and Kang Jing was shocked.

"Don't eat." Shi Qingfan suddenly put down his chopsticks and stood up,turned and walked out of the restaurant.

Gu Yawei saw her appearance clearly,eyes widened.

The cold expression on Jiang Xuenian's face changed,catch up with Shi Qingfan and put his arms around her waist: "Baby,Don't be so ignorant as that blind man. "

Shi Qingfan said with a blank face: "Is there anyone in the world who has no more eyes than you?"

Jiang Xuenian was accustomed to being scolded by her, and she didn't care at all, "I winked at you, and when you were with you, you didn't realize that I only saw you in my eyes."

Greasy and crooked, she leaned in front of Shi Qingfan.

Shi Qingfan dodged with a cold face,"You should know how much I hate you if you have a wink, I hope you will change your eyes."

Kang Jing: “…”

Gu Yawei: "...It's shameless, I like it!"

Kang Jing pulled out the chair and sat down, the face of "Cen Qingqiu" appeared in front of him.

The servant served them and left.

Kang Jing continued to be in a daze, Gu Yawei started to eat, halfway through the meal, Kang Jing came back to his senses, suddenly grabbed Gu Yawei's hand and said, "Yawei, how about our cooperation?"

Gu Yawei asked suspiciously, "Do you cooperate?"

Kang Jing said: "You are interested in Wu Nanyan, I am interested in her lover, let's attack each."

Gu Yawei: "...Brother, do you think I am better than Cen Qingqiumei or you are more handsome than Wu Nanyan? Where do you get the confidence that we can succeed?"

Gu Yawei is a nympho, but not stupid, "And we are both men, people must like women to get together, no drama, don't think about it."

Kang Jing made Gu Yaweifan's face not look at the truth, but he didn't want to give up easily, "Wu Nanyan likes Cen Qingqiu, but Cen Qingqiu doesn't like Wu Nanyan. Don't you see that she rejects Wu Nanyan?"

"I'm going to go to you, anyway, I'm not going to humiliate myself." Gu Yawei took a peanut and put it in the mouth, "Brother Jing, Wu Nanyan has a bad temper and is stronger than you, you chase after Cen Qingqiu is preparing to be fractured."

"Also, Wu Nanyan's father is the patriarch. Your father is nothing, and she won't be dealt with if something happens. If you think about it, I won't stop you."

Kang Jing: "..." He originally wanted Gu Yawei's sharp teeth to teach "Wu Nanyan", but the person who was told became himself.

On the other side, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan returned to the room and closed the door.