Chapter 154 Extra Story: Amnesia (Part 1)

In the chaotic dream, Jiang Xuenian suddenly felt something writhing in front of her chest, bumping into her body lightly. It didn't hurt, but it affected her sleep.

 Last night I had a party late, and today I finally managed to sleep in. Who is it that is so shameless to bother her.

 After enduring it for a while, a cool and soft sensation suddenly appeared on her cheeks, as if someone was kissing her, Jiang Xuenian frowned, feeling that something was wrong, no one in her family had any pets, if a colleague sent her to the hotel, There shouldn't be such an overly intimate action.

 Jiang Xuenian struggled to open her eyes, the glare of the sun filled her dark pupils with a layer of water.

 Jiang Xuenian blinked, adjusted to the light, and looked down.

 An invincible and cute little baby was sitting next to her, and kept grabbing her body with both hands, watching her wake up, the baby's black grape-like round eyes narrowed with a smile, looking very happy, two small hands grabbed Jiang Xuenian The clothes on the chest stood up, opened and closed his mouth, and made a sound of "ma, ma".

 Jiang Xuenian froze for a moment, how could there be a baby in the room?

 The baby was wearing a pink princess dress, with thick black hair tied into two little buns, chubby cheeks, snow-white skin, unbelievably long eyelashes, big black eyes gleaming, and a small pink mouth that kept talking to her. She pronounces the "ma" sound.

 "Little baby, don't bark, I'm not your mother." Jiang Xuenian thought to herself that if this was my daughter, I'd be happy to go out and run three laps.

 Afraid that the baby would fall, Jiang Xuenian stretched out his hand to support the baby and made her sit down again. He sat up on his own support, carried the baby into his arms and shook it very smoothly, and observed the surrounding environment by the way.

 This doesn't look like a hotel, maybe a colleague took himself home?

 Jiang Xuenian got off the bed with the baby in her arms, feeling flustered inexplicably by the unfamiliar environment.

 "Ma, ma!" The baby's chubby arms stretched out to hug Jiang Xuenian, and his cheeks softly rubbed against her neck.

 Jiang Xuenian couldn't hold back and gently pinched her chubby cheeks, "Don't worry, Auntie will take you to find your mother."

 "mama!"

 This mother has a big heart, and such a small child can be safely placed beside her when she is asleep. What if she falls out of bed before she wakes up.

 Holding the baby, Jiang Xuenian opened the door and walked out of the bedroom, only to find that she was on the second floor of the house.

 Walking down the spiral staircase, Jiang Xuenian was speechless, since when did she have such a rich colleague?

 Downstairs is the living room, Jiang Xuenian didn't see anyone, tried to walk in, and finally heard something.

 Jiang Xuenian hurried over with the baby in his arms. In the spacious kitchen, a slender figure was cutting vegetables with his back facing them, and the string on the apron was wrapped around his slender waist.

 Jiang Xuenian knew from the back that she must be a big beauty, even if he didn't look from the back, he could tell from the cute little girl in his arms that her mother must be pretty.

 "Mama!" The baby heard the movement, turned around, saw the woman's back, suddenly became excited, kicked his legs very powerfully, Jiang Xuenian hurriedly hugged her well.