Chapter 113

When Qingfan realized, Jiang Xuenian had already eaten what he wanted and sat back in his original position.

    She pointedly said: "It's very sweet, yes, I like it very much."

    She said cake, but her eyes were fixed on Shi Qingfan's moist red lips.

    Shi Qingfan's face turned white and red.

    Wu Man became more and more convinced that Jiang Xuenian was an idiot who was greedy for "sex", and he made people serve a few plates of snacks, and waited for the person to eat more than enough, and then called the designer behind him to make a measurement for him.

    After the tailoring is over, rows of clothes hanging on the hangers are pushed in from the outside, with various styles and colors, making people dazzled.

    A flash of excitement flashed in Jiang Xuenian's eyes, and she went to pick out clothes with Shi Qingfan in her arms.

    Wu Man didn't trip her up with the clothes, all he brought was the most fashionable brand and style of Hubbins. After all, if there is something wrong with clothes that Wu Wei can see directly, it will not be good for him.

    Each person picked ten sets, Jiang Xuenian said: "I remember there should be new ones every week, so there are so many for now, and I will pick again next week." I haven't seen

    Wu Wei yet, and I have already regarded this place as my home. Good, no mercy for the money spent.

    In the afternoon, Wu Manwu came to knock on the door and asked "Wu Nanyan" to meet Wu Wei.

    Jiang Xuenian stood up excitedly, left and forgot to tell "Cen Qingqiu" to leave the room at will, and obediently wait for her to come back.

    Wu Man led Jiang Xuenian into the main building, took the elevator to the top floor, and stopped at a quaint door.

    "Miss Nanyan, the patriarch is waiting for you inside, you can knock on the door and enter."

    Wu Man said.

    Jiang Xuenian frowned: "Can you knock on the door for me?" After saying that, he pushed Wu Man away and raised his hand to knock on the door.

    There is no awe of the patriarch of the Wu family on the surface.

    Jiang Xue was so young that Wu Man took a step back to stand up.

    But he wasn't angry, a newborn calf was afraid of tigers, because he hadn't been taught a lesson, and the patriarch was strict by nature, but he would get used to her.

    "Come in." A deep voice came from inside.

    Jiang Xuenian pushed open the door and walked in carelessly.

    In this study room, the bookshelves along the wall are full of books, and there is a huge desk in the middle. A middle-aged man with a stern face is sitting behind the desk, watching Jiang Xuenian approaching casually with an expression on his face.

    "Dad, I'm Nanyan." Jiang Xuenian looked very familiar when facing Wu Wei, and looked at Wu Wei with pure curiosity, "Your study is wrong." Wu Wei didn't expect "

    Wu Nanyan" to be so 『 Personality, eyebrows frowned deeply, "Stand still and don't move, there are no rules or discipline."

    Before he said anything, "Wu Nanyan" exploded in an instant.

    She slapped her hands on the desk fiercely, making a loud noise, with a stern look on her face, "I have no rules??? I haven't seen my father in eighteen years, no one taught me where the rules come from! If you only see me to teach me, then there is no need to meet in the future."