Chapter 71

Inject the pheromone into the glands of Shiqingfan, and the marking is completed. The pheromone emitted by Shiqingfan converges, leaving only a faint fragrance scattered in the air.

Shi Qingfan weakly grasped the fabric on Jiang Xuenian's shoulders with both hands, and leaned softly on Jiang Xuenian's body to pant.

Jiang Xuenian retracted his fangs and saw a shallow bloodstain on the gland, and subconsciously stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked it clean.

Shi Qingfan trembled, her legs became softer, and the whole person had a tendency to slide down. Jiang Xuenian quickly hugged her waist.

"Qingqing, how are you?" Jiang Xue asked in a young voice.

With Shi Qingfan's thin and delicate body in his arms, Jiang Xuenian realized that she seemed to be more than Shiqing Van Gogh.

Shi Qingfan made a low "um" and said softly, "I don't have the strength now, Nian Nian, hold me for a while."

Shi Qingfan slowed down for ten minutes, her strength slowly recovered, her hand gently pushed and refused, Jiang Xuenian received the signal and asked: "Okay?"

"Okay." Shi Qingfan raised his head, the black hair on his forehead was wet against the snow-white skin, his cheeks were slightly flushed, like a hibiscus wet with dew, In the pure, there is a dazzling color.

Yan Kong and Jiang Xuenian took the opportunity to look at the thrilling beauty in front of her.

Jiang Xuenian helped Shi Qingfan to sit down on the sofa, Shi Qingfan asked, "Nian Nian, what video were you watching just now?"

Jiang Xuenian's hand froze while holding the phone, "Don't get me wrong, it's really not a messy video."

"Aren't you getting hot before, I don't know how to mark it, so I searched for the video, because I found it after a search, I thought it was a serious website, how did I know it was marked Sometimes they do something else by the way..."

Jiang Xuenian felt that he also had some problems, at least read the comment profile or something, "It's all my fault, I wasted a month of membership, you see."

Jiang Xuenian turned on the mute phone and showed it to Shi Qingfan.

Shi Qingfan took it over, staring at the silent picture, his expression exploring, and the more he looked, the more interested he became. It turned out that the female Alpha and the female Oga did this, "Nian Nian, you will still watch this in the future. Website video?"

Jiang Xuenian immediately said: "Of course not! I don't like watching this kind of thing at all!"

"Can you lend me the account number? I want to study it." Shi Qingfan said.

Jiang Xuenian: "Okay...?"

"What are you doing with this stuff?"

The thin redness of Shi Qingfan's cheeks seemed to spread to his neck: "It will definitely be used in the future."

Jiang Xuenian: "...then it's not too late to look at it again, just a little money, don't be afraid of wasting it."

After eating, Jiang Xuenian helped the nanny put the bowl in the kitchen, and the nanny pushed Jiang Xuenian's arm excitedly: "I saw it all! Xue Nian, you and Qing Fan When are you going to get engaged? Why don't you just get married, I haven't had any children in the family for a long time, I can help you with the baby!"

"Auntie, it's not what you think." Jiang Xuenian couldn't resist the nanny's question, so he made an excuse and ran away.

Married? Have a baby? And... Qingqing?