Chapter 5

"Teacher, I" saw the disdainful eyes of the classmates around, Jiang Xuenian felt that it was necessary to explain.

Tan Yingdao: "Don't say anything else, the dean attaches great importance to this matter and has hired a professional handwriting identification expert. After identification, the note is indeed Shi Qingfan's handwriting. Jiang Xuenian Your memory is impaired, and no matter what the school says, it won't be used."

The students in class 3 know who she is by getting along with Shi Qingfan, and also understand Gong Linglang's character.

Although Gong Linglang's academic performance is average, she will definitely not be the kind of person who will make the first-grade fa xiao help him cheat.

It is impossible for Shi Qingfan to actively help Gong Linglang to cheat.

So even if Tan Ying said that the cheating note was identified by a handwriting expert, and it was indeed Shi Qingfan's handwriting, they didn't believe it.

"Okay, this is the end of the matter, no one is allowed to continue the discussion. Let's go to self-study." Tan Ying's face was serious and his tone was stricter. The students only dared to feel unhappy in their hearts. With his head down and sulking, he started writing the exercise book.

Jiang Xuenian could feel the resentment from all directions in the classroom almost turned into substance.

"…" Can I still go to school? ? ?

Before the end of the last self-study class, Tan Ying went out for a trip, and after returning, asked Shi Qingfan to send everyone a "Sports Meeting Registration Form".

"Due to the weather, the Games originally scheduled for next Friday will be moved to this Saturday and Sunday, and the day after tomorrow, that is, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, and classes on Friday. Those who participate in the sports meeting choose the items they want to participate in and fill them out, and come back to me on Thursday afternoon for the school to make unified arrangements."

"The school has notified your parents about the early holiday. You can go back to the dormitory to communicate with your parents. You can leave the school today or tomorrow morning."

Tan Ying left after explaining the things that should be explained.

The classroom became lively and started to discuss the sports meeting.

Many people came to Shi Qingfan to comfort her and despised Jiang Xuenian by the way.

Jiang Xuenian remembers that Shi Qingfan mentioned in the novel later that she had a bad relationship with her family. Since the tenth grade, she has relied on her scholarship to pay tuition for living expenses, and no longer uses family money.

One of Tan Ying's punishments just now was to cancel the scholarship selection for Shiqing Fanben this semester.

Saint Lis treats good students very generously, and the various scholarships add up to at least 20,000 per semester.

If Shi Qingfan had to go home for Shi Lian because of these 20,000 yuan, "Jiang Xuenian" would be guilty of a big sin.

Gradually, the people in the classroom were almost gone, Jiang Xuenian sighed, closed the history book, and planned to go back to the dormitory, but when he stood up, he found that he did not know where the dormitory was.

Shi Qingfan left the classroom and passed by Jiang Xuenian. Seeing her standing in front of the seat, her head was slightly drooping and her hair on the temples was hanging down, her whole person revealed a daze.

"Jiang Xuenian." Shi Qingfan called Jiang Xuenian for some unknown reason.

Jiang Xuenian turned to look at Shi Qingfan, "Huh?"