Chapter 156 Extra Story: Amnesia (Part 3)

Jiang Xuenian took care of coaxing Jiang Zhan'er, but didn't hear the conversation between Shi Qingfan and Gan Xi, so when Shi Qingfan drove the car to the gate of an elementary school, Jiang Xuenian held Jiang Zhan'er in his arms and wondered: come here do what? Zhan'er should not be old enough to go to school, right?

 Shi Qingfan stared at the school gate, and when the door opened slowly, he opened the door and got out of the car.

 A group of children ran out happily, and one of the girls' beauty attracted Jiang Xuenian's attention. Jiang Zhan'er seemed to have seen it too, and happily said "ahhh" in the girl's direction.

 The girl is slender but tall and straight, she walks unhurriedly, her beautiful little face is tense, and her light-colored pupils glow like glass in the sunlight. A group of boys and girls gathered around her, but she ignored them.

 Jiang Xuenian heard Shi Qingfan yell "涏涏", the girl looked up, her eyes shone slightly, and there was a faint smile on her face, she quickened her pace and ran over to Shi Qingfan's arms, Shi Qingfan will The girl hugged her, and the girl kissed her on the cheek, "Mom, I miss you so much."

 Jiang Xuenian: "???"

 What mother, what do you mean? Could it be that she and Qing Fan also have a daughter? ? ?

 Shi Qingfan walked to the car with the child in his arms, opened the back door, and let the girl sit in.

 "Mother." The girl called out in a crisp voice.

 Jiang Xuenian felt that she was calling him, so he hesitated for two seconds before answering. In order not to look too embarrassed, Jiang Xuenian waited for Qingfan to sit down and leaned over to ask in a low voice: "What's her name?"

 Shi Qingfan's snowy ears were reddened by the scorching breath, Shi Qingfan gently pushed Jiang Xuenian away, "Don't squeeze Zhan'er."

 When Jiang Xuenian sat back, Shi Qingfan turned his head and said to the girl, "Cu Chu, what do you want for lunch?"

 Jiang Xuenian found out, she and Shi Qingfan's eldest daughter is named Jiang Su.

 Jiang Yu is very sensitive to people's emotions, which is very similar to Jiang Xuenian. Just now Jiang Xuenian's delay in answering made her a little confused, and she kept looking at Jiang Xuenian.

 After Shi Qingfan finished asking, Jiang Yan finally looked away from Jiang Xuenian, "I want to eat barbecue."

 "Okay, mom will take you to eat barbecue."

 On the way to the barbecue restaurant, Jiang Yan turned his gaze back to Jiang Xuenian.

 When Jiang Xuenian raised his eyes, he could see Jiang Su's gaze in the rearview mirror, and there was confusion in that gaze.

 Jiang Xuenian was so guilty that she didn't dare to turn her head back, but Jiang Zhan'er in her arms didn't know what was going on, she lay in Jiang Xuenian's arms, resting her chin on Jiang Xuenian's shoulders, tilting her head towards Jiang Yu." Ahhh", as if talking to Jiang Su.

 Jiang Yan raised his hand and pinched Jiang Zhan'er's chubby face, "Is Zhan'er good at home?"

 Jiang Zhan'er thought that Jiang Yan was playing with her, so she kicked her legs happily, "Ah!"

 On the one hand, Jiang Xuenian was afraid of strangling the child too hard, and on the other hand, he was afraid that if he was too weak, he would not be able to hold Jiang Zhan'er and fall to her, so his movements were a little awkward.

 Shi Qingfan caught a glimpse from the corner of his eyes and said, "Ji Chu, it's not safe to play with your sister after arriving at the barbecue shop."