Chapter 90

dinner, and then go to sing k.

The other party has three alhas and two oga, all of them are male, which greatly enhances Jiang Xuenian's sense of crisis.

At eight o'clock in the morning, the stylist that Jiang Xuenian had reserved the night before came to Jiang's house.

Shi Qingfan: "...just going out to play, don't you need to dress up like this?"

Jiang Xuenian sat in front of the dressing table and said, "You are already beautiful without dressing up. Of course I have to dress up well before I dare to go out with you."

"Stylist, the clothes don't need to be too gorgeous, there is a sense of design, which can highlight my finish, I asked Shi Qingfan, "Qingqing, do you want to do styling too? "

Shi Qing Brahma said: "No need."

"Okay." Jiang Xuenian just asked, how could she dress Shi Qingfan again, because she thought she didn't have enough rivals?

It took two hours to do the styling, Jiang Xuenian changed into the clothes that the stylist had chosen for her, a loose white shirt with a silver chain hanging down her chest,

Jiang Xuenian turned around in front of Shi Qingfan and asked, "Does it look good?"

Shi Qingfan took her from head to toe, and her light-colored eyes flashed before saying, "It's beautiful."

Even if Jiang Xuenian doesn't do any dress up, it is very in line with her aesthetics. She is wearing makeup slightly now, with snow skin, black eyes and red lips. After playing with alha, she wanted to go out on a date with Jiang Xuenian alone.

But no, Jiang Xuenian hasn't woken up yet. It seems that making her jealous before has some effect. Now she has to make Jiang Xuenian even more jealous.

Jiang Xuenian let go of the slightly raised heart.

She was dressed mainly to show Shi Qingfan, and then the alhas.

The two took Jiang's car to the mall, but they didn't expect that the time was half an hour earlier than the scheduled time.

"Go find a cafe and wait for them."

"Hmm."

The two came to the cafe on the first floor and found a seat by the window to sit down. In this way, when Zhang Ai and the others come, they can see it at a glance.

The waiter in a cute dress came over, put the order book in his hand on the small round table, and asked in a loud voice, "What do you two want to order?"

Shi Qingfan, who was about to take the order, raised his head and glanced at the waiter.

The cute little girl stared at Jiang Xuenian, her cheeks were flushed, and her teeth were gently biting her lower lip.

When Jiang Xuenian saw Qingfan's hand hanging on the order book, he asked suspiciously: "Qingqing, what's wrong?" He looked up at the waiter, an ordinary and lovely little girl, nothing special.

"Nothing." Shi Qingfan looked away and brought the order book in front of him, "Two cups of cappuccino, thank you."

After ordering, the waiter left reluctantly.

Jiang Xuenian raised his hand to support his chin, his jet-black eyes swept over the cafe, and found that the eyes of the cafe guests were all drifting here.