Chapter 107

Seeing that the people at Mingxin Military University were full of anger and wanted to come up to help Shan Xingyu's theory, Jiang Xuenian quickly said: "A fight will be disqualified from the competition."

In a word, the "war" that was about to break out immediately stopped, but Mingxin's anger did not diminish in the slightest.

Jiang Xuenian felt that they could only vent in the game.

The leaders on both sides walked slowly and separated the students on both sides.

Shan Xingyu didn't have any eyesight, so he said to Jiang Xuenian enthusiastically: "Jiang Shen, see you in the game!"

Jiang Xuenian smiled: "Okay, see you in the game."

Shan Xingyu looked at Jiang Xuenian's smiling black eyes, and suddenly felt a little cold for some reason.

Shi Qingfan went to comfort the two fighting Oga, Jiang Xuenian knew the strength of himself and Shi Qingfan, and was not worried about the potential new competition, but worried about Qiao Ya.

She finally started to work hard, don't give up again because losing the game has destroyed her self-confidence.

Jiang Xuenian walked to Qiao Ya and said, "Qiao Ya, have you ever thought that you might lose?"

Single-player battles not only have to face the strong opponents of other schools, but also the people of your own school.

Peng Yueran was staring at Qiao Ya. After all, Qiao Ya had been slack for a month or two, and it could not be made up in a few days.

Joya clenched her fists and said, "I thought about it. But I know that it is my own fault to lose, or I have to thank you. Without you and Qingfan's efforts, I can't repent. Don't worry, Even if I don't win the championship this time, it will be fine."

Jiang Xuenian patted her shoulder, "You can figure it out."

A truly powerful person is not only powerful, but also mentally strong.

The other ten colleges and universities are all in other cities, and they arrived in Binshi one day in advance. The two local universities, Beishan Military Academy and Mingxin Military University, arrived the latest.

This spring college league is held for three days. The first day is a single-player battle, the second day is a team battle, and the third day is this temporary added potential freshman battle.

In the first two days, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan, the freshmen, just need to watch and cheer.

Single-player competitions are fast, but they need to give the contestants time to rest, so even in the knockout system, only four games are needed, and it takes a whole morning.

Joya's proficiency has declined, but she was not trained in vain in the past few years, and finally got the third place, followed by Peng Yueran, and the first one was at the Maritime University.

Last year's champion Beishan Military Academy only won the second or third place this year, and last year's runner-up Mingxin Military University didn't even touch the edge of the trophy, which was a big blow to the students of the two universities.

No one went out to play during the free activities in the afternoon. All the students practiced online and waited for the trophy in the competition tomorrow.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan followed the crowd and went with them to watch them practice, but they didn't move much.

As for Shan Xingyu, Jiang Xuenian didn't see him, so he probably ran lazy to rest.