Chapter 109

Jiang Xuenian was very satisfied with the relationship that Ling Xinghuai arranged for her and Shi Qingfan.

She had already rushed to the first place in the school's combat power rankings. She had decided to confess to Shi Qingfan at this time, but she was not sure whether Shi Qingfan regarded her as a friend, I still have other feelings, and I am afraid of being rejected, so I dare not express it.

Playing the lover this time, maybe you can find out what Shi Qingfan thinks of her.

Ling Xinghuai said: "You will live in the army from today, study the information carefully, and someone will take you to the capital of Harbins, Sepaan City, tomorrow."

Jiang Xuenian asked: "Colonel Ling, we've been away for a month or two, what will we say at home?"

Ling Xinghuai said: "Don't worry at home, I have already found a reason for you."

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan came to the dormitory that Ling Xinghuai prepared for the two of them. The room they both lived in had two single beds before, but this time there was only one double bed.

What Ling Xinghuai means is obvious.

After all, they are playing lovers, and lovers will never be too unfamiliar in physical contact.

Jiang Xuenian raised her lips slightly, Ling Xinghuai didn't know, she and she were used to sleeping together early in the morning, and there was no need to get used to it again.

There is only a bed and no chair in the room, so the two of them can only sit on the bed and lean against the head of the bed to read the information.

The two documents are exactly the same, with all the records of Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan's roles.

Harbins is a multi-ethnic country. The entire country is controlled by four major families, namely the Wu family, the Ai family, the Carpenter family and the Pearson family. Pongano, who has nothing to do with the four major families, is the current leader of Harbins.

Jiang Xuenian's identity is Wu Nanyan, the illegitimate daughter of the Wu family, who jumped to the top of the four major families this year by virtue of water transportation.

Wu Nanyan's Oga mother and Wu family's patriarch Wu Wei had a one-night stand with her, Wu Wei's wife is the eldest daughter of the Carpenter family, with a fierce temperament, Wu Wei dare not pick up her pregnant lover When he returned home, he could only give his lover a large sum of money at one time, and secretly raised him in another country, Nanxiang. Until Wu Nanyan became an adult, the Wu family finally overpowered the Carpenter family, and Wu Wei sent his cronies to bring Wu Nanyan back to Habin. s.

Because he was afraid of being discovered by his wife's family, Wu Wei endured the humiliation. He hadn't contacted his lover once in more than ten years, and he didn't know the appearance of his biological daughter, so he gave the alliance a chance to take advantage.

Because she had no father since she was a child, Wu Nanyan's mother felt that she had treated her daughter badly and spoiled her very much, developing Wu Nanyan's arrogant and domineering character.

Cen Qingqiu, who Shi Qingfan was about to play, said she was Wu Nanyan's lover, but she was actually a female student who was forcibly seized by Wu Nanyan.

Wu Nanyan could only use Cen Qingqiu's family to force Cen Qingqiu to follow her.

This time from the south to the country to return to Harbins, Wu Nanyan will also bring Cen Qingqiu.

Before Wu Wei's cronies came to pick him up, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan had to go ahead and replace them.

In the early morning of the next day, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan took an airship to Nanxiang Country.