Chapter 4

Shi Qingfan naturally couldn't help others cheat, but Jiang Xuenian couldn't explain the origin of this note.

Jiang Xuenian hesitated for a moment, suddenly a flash of inspiration, raised his hand to rest on his forehead, pretending to have a headache, said to Tan Yingdao: "Tan teacher, I don't remember. After I fainted and woke up , I found that my previous memory has become blurred, except that I know that my name is Jiang Xuenian, others are not very clear."

Seeing Tan Ying looking at her suspiciously, Jiang Xuenian continued: "Tan teacher, I didn't lie. I was standing outside the school gate just now, and when I walked in, I realized I didn't remember that I was there. In several grades and several classes, but fortunately sometimes Qingfan, I didn't get lost in school."

Jiang Xuenian was very sincere in tone and expression, and Tan Ying could not see that she was lying.

Jiang Xuenian nodded vigorously to show that what he said was true.

After pondering for a moment, Tan Ying obviously did not believe it and asked, "What did the doctor say?"

"The doctor said I might be over-stressed."

The doctor did say so, but it was the reason for her fainting, not the reason for her amnesia.

Shi Qingfan glanced at Jiang Xuenian.

Jiang Xuenian took the opportunity to show her a friendly smile.

Shi Qingfan turned his head coldly.

Tan Ying put the note in the desk drawer, "I see, you can go back to the classroom for self-study. I will announce the specific result of cheating in the classroom after the invigilator is over."

Jiang Xuenian breathed a sigh of relief, there is no conclusive evidence, Tan Ying should not hold Shi Qingfan anymore.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan left the office, Jiang Xuenian stood still after coming out, waiting for Shi Qingfan to lead the way.

Unexpectedly, Shi Qingfan also stopped, closed the door of the office, and asked Jiang Xuenian: "Did you really forget or pretend?"

Jiang Xuenian was surprised: "Of course it's true, why do you think I lied to Teacher Tan?" And I forgot that it's not better for you, so there is no evidence that you help others cheat .

Jiang Xuenian couldn't figure out why Shi Qingfan asked this question.

Shi Qingfan got the answer, turned right and took the elevator, Jiang Xuenian quickly followed.

The teaching building is behind the office building. There is a small fountain between the two buildings. Jiang Xuenian followed behind and asked, "Shi Qingfan, what grade are we in? What class?"

Shi Qingfan didn't look back, "Twelfth grade, third class." Although his voice was cold, he still told Jiang Xuenian the answer.

The twelfth grade is almost the third year of high school in the world outside the book.

Shi Qingfan has just reached adulthood for three days, and the male protagonist is two months older than the female protagonist, which means that her body is also an adult.

However, the noisy voices inside had come out through the door.

Shi Qingfan raised his hand and knocked on the door, and without waiting for an answer, he pushed the door in.

The classroom suddenly became quiet, the needle dropping could be heard, and the students who were whispering "swoosh" looked up at the same time.

Jiang Xuenian took a look inside, about half of the students were studying in self-study, and those who were not were estimated to be day students.