Chapter 144

Jiang Xuenian returned to Wu's house and told Wu Wei what Pengnuo wanted to interview with the people from the alliance, Wu Wei knew there was hope, and immediately contacted the alliance with "Nanxin" people.

The alliance military exercise is close at hand, the people of the alliance are not worried that Pengueno will threaten their safety,Go directly to the chief's house to meet Pengueno.

This meeting must be concealed from Simon Yves, so Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan were used as a shield.

Wu Wei released news in advance, Said that Pengnuo admired "Wu Nanyan" and "Cen Qingqiu",After learning that the two would get married next month, he decided to The Chief's Office held a ceremony for the two.

On the Internet, only a small number of people believed it,Most people thought it was too fake.

Who are "Wu Nanyan" and "Cen Qingqiu",I've never heard of it, so why should the leader of Pengnuo appreciate the wedding for the two of them in the leader's house.

However, within a few days, someone took a blurry photo of the patriarch of the Wu family bringing a few people into the chief's mansion.

The photo was posted on the Internet, and the beauty of "Cen Qingqiu", even if it was blurred, was immediately reposted.

—within three minutes,I want her info!

Soon some students from Menjin University recognized "Wu Nanyan" and "Cen Qingqiu",posted their legendary deeds at school.

—It turned out that they were "Wu Nanyan" and "Cen Qingqiu". They came to the Chief's Mansion to discuss marriage matters.

—Naturally, people are born differently. She is the daughter of the patriarch of the Wu family. She received an elite education from a young age. Get married,You can also get married in the chief's palace,Oh, it's not comparable.

The sour words are recognized by a group of people.

Many people began to ask "why", there are so many excellent people, how can only "Wu Nanyan" be given preferential treatment,Even the marriage place is so different?

—Then... In fact, "Wu Nanyan" is an illegitimate daughter who recently transferred to Menjin University.

—Oh! Even illegitimate daughters are educated so well, the Wu family is really awesome!

Yin and Yang are strange.

The initial envy and surprise of this incident gradually turned into a class conflict, with the Wu family bearing the brunt, and the other three families not being mentioned.

The powerless and powerless civilians are deeply angry at the injustice, and their speeches on the Internet gradually become violent.

Seeing more and more unsightly words, the famous rich generation blogger of Harbins suddenly sent a message.

@oono: Friends, great news! Harbins finally has a Top Differentiator! Still two! ! The two who are about to get married at the Chief's Mansion! ! (covers mouth and cry)

Those who read the news were dumbfounded.

—if it’s true, let alone get married in the chief’s mansion, as long as they want, they can get married anywhere in Harbins (cover your mouth and cry)

—This blogger is very reliable and has not sent fake news so far. So we Harbins have top differentiaters? ? ?

—I’m jumping on the ground in excitement now, that’s the top differentiater! !