Chapter 66

Jiang Xuenian let go of Jiang Yue's hand, crossed him to stop Shi Qingfan who was walking in a daze, and said softly: "Qing is sober? Let's change clothes first, then go out for breakfast. OK?"

When she just woke up, Qingfan often does some very cute things. For example, now, after Jiang Xuenian finished speaking, she hugged Jiang Xuenian's waist and put her chin on Jiang Xuenian's shoulder On, there was a squeamishness in his voice: "I haven't woken up yet, you help me change."

When did Jiang Xuenian see such a delicate Shi Qingfan, his heart trembled in an instant, his ears were hot, and he said, "Okay, I'll help you."

After coaxing Shi Qingfan, Jiang Xuenian turned to look at Jiang Yue, and found that he had left at some point, and he helped her close the door very considerately when he left.

Jiang Yue went downstairs, the nanny had already set the meal, saw Jiang Yue and asked, "Jiang Yue, are Xue Nian and Qing Fan up?"

Jiang Yue covered his forehead and said, "Auntie, when I went up, I thought it was a slip of the tongue when you said 'tell them' to get up and eat, but there were really two of them."

The nanny was surprised: "Did you knock on the wrong door?"

What she meant was to ask Jiang Yue to wake up Jiang Xuenian, and Jiang Xuenian to call Shi Qingfan again, Jiang Yue would not forget where Jiang Xuenian lived, so go knock on the door of the guest room.

Jiang Yue put down his hands and sat down at the dining table, caressing his chest and said, "That's not true, but there are two people living in Xue Nian's room, which startled me. Xue Nian acted quickly enough, just now Divergence turns back into one."

The nanny paused: "...what is there for two people? What is the differentiation?"

"The snow year is divided?!"

Jiang Yue and Yourongyan: "Divided, sss-level Alpha, my dad said, otherwise I can't come back in such a hurry."

"!!" The nanny received too many messages in just two minutes, and she felt her heart tremble.

"By the way, Auntie, what's the name of the little girl you brought back from Xue Nian?" Jiang Yue asked.

The nanny's reaction was half a beat, and Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan had already changed and went downstairs.

Jiang Xuenian heard Jiang Yue's question on the stairs and said, "The girl I brought back is called Shi Qingfan, brother, you and Qingqing have met."

When Shi Qingfan was fully awake, Jiang Xuenian just helped her get dressed. Jiang Xuenian was a little embarrassed, but when Shi Qingfan said "thank you", it was as if nothing happened , she felt normal.

Is it just to help a friend change clothes?

Shi Qingfan walked in front of Jiang Yue, with a beautiful face and a cold temperament, there is a charm that can't take your eyes away.

"Hello, my name is Shi Qingfan."

Jiang Yue's brain was a little confused, and he couldn't combine the snow-like person in front of him with the soft voice he heard in Jiang Xuenian's room.

Stunned for a while, then came back to his senses, Jiang Yue quickly stood up and shook hands with Shi Qingfan, "Hello, hello." Inexplicably cramped.

It's so embarrassing, it turns out that the young couples look completely different when they get along in private.

Jiang Xuenian came over and pulled out the chairs for Shi Qingfan and himself to sit down. Seeing the dazzling breakfast on the table, Jiang Xuenian praised: "Auntie, why are you doing so much today?"