Chapter 148

Jiang Xuenian successfully turned the other three people in the dormitory into autism,until Friday afternoon after school.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan are people who set goals and implement them firmly. They try to make time to study every day. In addition to the same frame when the school starts,there will be another campus now.

Many people speculate that the two may have broken up due to incompatibility.

Jiang Xuenian's support said that Shi Qingfan's character is too cold and not suitable for a warm alpha,Shi Qingfan's support said that Jiang Xuenian's appearance is not enough and Shi Qingfan is not suitable.

The cp powder of the two people is mixed with mud.

Sun Peichun was the first to hear the rumors of the two breaking up in the dormitory,If it wasn't for Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan in the dormitory video every day, I would have believed it.

Jiang Xuenian packed up the things he needed to bring home, Sun Peichun carried an empty bag and read the exercise books in the bag,The muscles on his face could not control the shaking .

Zhao Yihan is accustomed to Jiang Xuenian's rolling posture,has completely lied down, seeing Sun Peichun's face, sneered: "You are still getting used to it, it's just a few exercise books, Scared you like this,No, how many books will you bring?"

Sun Peichun waved his hand quickly: "Don't,You can spare me, I was already more involved in school than the others in our class. Doing the questions,is not enough. I don't want to go home,I finally took two days off,I have to have fun!"

Joya, who was talking on the side, silently packed a workbook into his bag.

Jiang's car was parked outside the school gate,Shi Qingfan was already in the car when Jiang Xuenian came.

The people who were paying attention only saw Shi Qingfan's face and believed the rumors that the two broke up. Jiang Xuenian opened the car door and sat in, closed the door to cut off the sight of others, First said hello to the driver, then stretched out his arms to hug Shi Qingfan, buried his head between his neck and took a deep breath: "Qingqing, I miss you."

The driver pretended to hear and started the car.

Shi Qingfan's ears turned red, "I miss you too."

Although the two videotaped every day, the total length of the video was four or five hours a day, but it was completely different from seeing a real person who could hug and touch.

Shi Qingfan's indifferent eyes showed a hint of love, and he took the initiative to kiss Jiang Xuenian's black hair.

Jiang Xuenian raised her head sensitively, and looked at the moist eyes of Fan, "Baby, did you kiss me just now?"

However, before Shi Qingfan could answer, Jiang Xuenian smiled, leaned in front of Shi Qingfan and pecked her pink lips, "Don't lie, you must have kissed."

Shi Qingfan lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembling, covering the shyness in his eyes.

"Qingqing, why are you so cute." Jiang Xuenian's heart trembled with her cute gesture, and when she leaned in and pried it open, Qingfan gave a deep kiss.

Shi Qingfan closed his eyes, hugged Jiang Xuenian, and tried his best to respond.

The driver stuffed a belly of dog food in silence.

When they arrived at Jiang's house, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan got out of the car. Jiang Yue, who was waiting outside the door, had sharp eyes and long legs. similar. Every time he kissed Gan Xi, Gan Xi's lips were like this.