Chapter 14

Shi Qingfan put the prepared materials on the desk, and when he heard a knock on the door, he wanted to open the door, but Gong Linglang went first.

Hearing the footsteps coming in, Shi Qingfan stood up and turned around, crashing straight into Jiang Xuenian's black eyes. After shaking his head, he noticed that Jiang Xuenian's hair was still wet, and asked, "Why don't you dry your hair and come again?"

Jiang Xuenian walked towards Shi Qingfan, brushed the hair on his cheeks, his fingertips stained with water marks, raised his head and smiled: "It's half past eight, I'll start. If it's too late, I'll break my promise to you."

Shi Qingfan pursed his lips, "It's okay." It's okay to be late.

Gong Linglang came over from behind Jiang Xuenian. Seeing that Qingfan was concerned about Jiang Xuenian, she said sourly: "It's only early autumn, the weather is not so cold, and you won't catch a cold if your hair is wet. "

Jiang Xuenian sat on the seat that Shi Qingfan prepared for her, turned around and raised his head with a smile: "Monitor, time is money, let's start quickly. My hair is not long, wait. Just do it when you're done."

Shi Qingfan asked Gong Linglang: "How about you?"

Gong Linglang hurriedly waved her hand: "In a few days! Although my grades in Imperial Common Language are average, I don't know anything like Jiang Xuenian. I'll be with you later."

"Well." Shi Qingfan sat next to Jiang Xuenian and began to teach from the most basic words.

Gong Linglang turned her back to Shi Qingfan, took out her mobile phone from the drawer, climbed into the bed and tucked into the quilt to send a message to Jiang Xuenian's behavior research team.

Gong Linglang: @tangxiuran@jiangfeishen, Jiang Xuenian is really here!

Gong Linglang took a picture of the back of the two and posted it in the group.

In the photo, two thin and straight backs are sitting together with their heads next to each other, looking very intimate.

In order to arouse the anger of Tang Xiuran and Jiang Feishen, Gong Linglang chose an ambiguous angle to shoot. In fact, the distance between Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan was not that close at all.

Tang Xiuran: Gong Linglang, you just watched them get so close? ? ?

Jiang Feishen: Let them separate! !

Gong Linglang: [crying] I don't dare, now Jiang Xuenian is Shi Qingfan's love, my childhood is not so important anymore.

Gong Linglang: You don't know about my suffering in Saint Lis. Every day I see Qing Fan getting closer and closer to Jiang Xuenian, but there is nothing I can do. Who knows how sad I am. Usually there is an urgent matter, and there is no one to discuss, so I can only secretly find time to send WeChat to the two of you.

The more Gong Linglang said, the more pitiful it became, Tang Xiuran and Jiang Feishen consciously justified their losses.

Shi Qingfan's childhood, only Gong Linglang was by Shi Qingfan's side, but they were in another school.

The group was quiet for a moment, and Tang Xiuran made a speech.

Tang Xiuran: [My parents will go back to Bin City for a business trip next month, so I will find a way to go back to Bin City together. ]

Jiang Fei Shen: I have no choice, you must tell me if you two have any news.

Gong Linglang: Ah ah ah ah Tang Tang@tangxiuran, you are so kind, I will wait for you! ! @jiangfeishen must, don't worry.