Chapter 132

Wu Zhe nodded reservedly: "You help me call Qingqiu out,I have something to tell her."

Gu Yawei first carefully glanced at the class, didn't see "Wu Nanyan", knew she was gone,only then patted her chest and assured: "Okay, I'll call someone for you. "

Wu Zhe's mood improved,nodding with satisfaction.

Gu Yawei returned to the class, went to his seat and said to "Cen Qingqiu": "Qingqiu, Brother Zhe is looking for you,He said he had something to talk to you about one time."

Wu Zhe is a man of influence in Menjin University,He is handsome and has a good family background, and he is unmatched. The one who can make him take the initiative to find has not yet appeared, "Cen Qingqiu" is the first.

Of course, Gu Yawei firmly believes that "Cen Qingqiu" will not refuse.

"No." Shi Qingfan said coldly.

Gu Yawei was surprised,emphasized: "It's Brother Zhe,Wu Zhe is looking for you."

This time, Qing Fan didn't even bother to reply.

Gu Yawei glanced at Wu Zhe's figure outside the door,gritted his teeth and whispered: "Cen Qingqiu, don't be so crazy just because you look good. We all know You were forced by Wu Nanyan to get engaged to her, and you want to escape Wu Nanyan's control,Only Brother Zhe can help you,I advise you to know something."

Shi Qingfan finally glanced at Gu Yawei,his eyes were like ice: "I want to escape from Wu Nanyan,It's none of your business, it's none of his business."

Gu Yawei was stunned: "You, you, you are an oga! How can you be so vulgar!"

The students sitting at their table couldn't listen anymore,turned around and said: "Yawei, what Cen Qingqiu said makes sense, her affairs with Nanyan are indeed related to you and Wu It doesn't matter, you should not follow along."

The person next to him also said, "Yes, yes, I think Wu Nanyan and Cen Qingqiu have a good relationship. They were kissing in the class just now." picture, blushing.

"..."

Gu Yawei stunned.

"Wu Nanyan" only lasted for a while, why did everyone in the class turn to her?

Gu Yawei still didn't die, and persuaded "Cen Qingqiu" a few more words, but this time "Cen Qingqiu" made up his mind to ignore him, Gu Yawei had no choice but to go outside the classroom and tell Wu Zhe.

"Brother Zhe, I'm sorry, I told Qingqiu seriously, but she didn't come out." Gu Yawei lowered his head, his voice was pitiful.

Wu Zhe's face was slightly stiff. He thought he could pick up his face, but not only was he unable to pick it up, but he was even trampled on the ground.

Rao is that Wu Zhe likes the face of "Cen Qingqiu", but he can't stand being ignored like this, "It's okay to disappear." Wu Zhe said coldly and turned to leave.

Gu Yawei returned to his seat and sat down, both happy and unhappy.

Glad that Wu Zhe no longer likes "Cen Qingqiu", "Cen Qingqiu" has become a protector, but unhappy that Wu Zhe gave up "Cen Qingqiu", he and "Wu Nanyan" have no chance.

Gu Yawei also wanted to be like Wu Zhe and give up his liking for "Wu Nanyan", but as soon as he remembered "Wu Nanyan" smiling vigorously, he couldn't help but move and didn't give up at all.

In the commendation meeting of each class, "Wu Nanyan" and "Cen Qingqiu" naturally made another limelight, and one person won a half-meter-high gold-plated trophy.