Chapter 41

Huo Yashan narrowed her eyes dangerously, "It's not my girlfriend, could it be your girlfriend?"

Jiang Xuenian never thought that this kind of **** episode of two women fighting for one woman would happen to him, so he walked over helplessly and took Shi Qingfan's hand from Huo Yashan's wrist down.

Jiang Xuenian felt that Shi Qingfan's arm was slightly stiff, but he did not resist, and his heart softened.

Huo Yashan is indeed going too far. Shi Qingfan treats her as a friend, so she will naturally be angry.

"Huo Yashan, I won't be your girlfriend."

The smug smile on Huo Yashan's face faded, frowning puzzled: "You know who I am to reject me?"

Jiang Xuenian said in a calm tone: "I know who you are and it has nothing to do with me rejecting you. You are a tenth grade student, I reject you just because I don't like being younger than me of."

Fei Yaxin looked at Jiang Xuenian with incredible eyes. She was the only one among the sports students who knew Huo Yashan's real life experience. She couldn't imagine anyone who knew that Huo Yashan's grandfather was Huo Feng and could reject her .

Jiang Xuenian's attitude was firm, his black eyes were full of seriousness, and Huo Yashan couldn't say anything to refute her for a while.

"Let's go." Seeing Huo Yashan frowning at her, Jiang Xuenian did not move, he took Shi Qingfan's hand and walked out of the playground.

Yin Yan and the others hurried to hide behind a nearby tree. Then quietly followed not far behind the two of them.

(Jiang Xuenian's eyes are not red, he didn't cry just now)]

nih c Although it is necessary to fill in the whole process from the clues, but also on the basis of accurate events, the events are not accurate, and the brain fills are empty talk. Yin Yan is still very strict.

The cafeteria is not far from the playground, and neither of them spoke on the road. Jiang Xuenian knew that Huo Yashan would definitely not stop entanglement because of her words, and she had to find a way to get rid of this trouble.

Entering the cafeteria, when she went to buy food, Jiang Xuenian found the hand she had been holding, and quickly released it.

Shi Qingfan was thinking about other things and didn't care.

The two bought groceries and sat down in a no-one corner.

Jiang Xuenian looked at Shi Qingfan with a worried look, and said, "Don't be troubled by people who don't matter, I won't like Huo Yashan."

Shi Qing Fan's eyelashes trembled slightly.

Of course you won't like Hoya Mountain because you like me.

Jiang Xuenian said: "I also went to the playground to run and talked to her on the first day. Who knew that after the run just now, she suddenly came over and asked me to be her girlfriend, afraid of me Refused to tempt me with her family background, I really don't know if she is sophisticated or naive. I really can't understand the brain circuit of a little girl."

When Shi Qingfan heard the word "little girl", he finally raised his eyes.

"Xue Nian." He looked at Jiang Xuenian very solemnly and called her.

"What's the matter, monitor?" Jiang Xuenian couldn't help but get up and asked, putting down his chopsticks.

"When is your birthday?" After Shi Qingfan asked, he held his breath and waited for Jiang Xuenian's answer.