Chapter 61

Called two parents who seemed unreliable, Xu Jie couldn't help worrying about the future of Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan.

She judoed to Qiu Fan: "Ms. Qiu, don't worry, Jiang Xuenian is still in the isolation room, when her pheromone stabilizes, the doctor will notify you to visit."

Looking to the side of Shi Lian: "Shi Qingfan is also in the same situation."

"It turns out that this is the case. I was too worried about Xue Nian. I was so excited just now. Principal Xu, don't mind." Qiu Fanrou's eyes showed apology.

Xu Jie hurriedly said: "I don't mind, I don't mind, you are Jiang Xuenian's mother, it's normal to worry about the child, I can understand." No, I don't understand this sudden worry at all .

Shi Lian listened to Qiu Fanrou and Xu Jie's conversation, and soon realized that Shi Qingfan and Qiu Fanrou's daughter were also classmates of Lieutenant General Jiang, and the two were separated at the same time , and they are all sss grade!

Shi Lian's heart began to beat violently, if Shi Qingfan could be with Jiang Xuenian... Wouldn't the Shi family be in-laws with the Jiang family?

Who doesn't know about the alliance, Jiang Kai's future is boundless, and he may become the president of the alliance in the future!

The temptation to become the in-law of the Union President is too great.

Shi Lian showed an embarrassed smile and judoed to Qiu Fan: "Ms. Qiu, of course we parents should be worried about our children, to be honest, your behavior just now made me ashamed as a father. Qing Fan's concern is not one-tenth of what you care about Jiang Xuenian."

Shi Lian thought he had controlled his expression and tried to make himself look sincere, but Qiu Fanrou looked at his eyes and knew that the middle-aged man in front of him was very ambitious.

So Qiu Fanrou just smiled politely and didn't answer.

Xu Jie politely said: "Mr. Shi, Ms. Qiu, Shi Qingfan and Jiang Xuenian don't know when they will wake up, why don't we sit down and wait?"

Qiu Fanrou nodded reservedly and sat down beside Xu Jie, a distance of half a person from Xu Jie.

Xu Jie complained in her heart but smiled.

Shi Lian's eyes lit up, and he sat unceremoniously in the middle of Qiu Fan and Xu Jie.

"..." Xu Jie silently moved aside.

Shi Lian was very close to Qiu Fanrou and politely did not touch Qiu Fanrou, Qiu Fanrou glanced at him coldly, Shi Lian immediately found a topic and said, "I really didn't expect Jiang Xuenian will be your child, and I often heard Qingfan mention that she and Xuenian have a good relationship and usually stay together."

Xu Jie: ...the story is pretty close to reality, if it wasn't for knowing that Shi Qingfan and his family had a bad relationship and hadn't been home since the start of school, she would have believed it.

Qiu Fanrou said lightly: "Yes, I never heard Xuenian say that she has such a good friend."

Xu Jie: Yes, I heard that after my daughter has become Oga, she doesn’t want to be in charge, who will share the school with you.

It was time for Shi Lian and Qiu Fanrou to chat awkwardly, Xu Jie groaned slowly, and after more than an hour, the doctor came out of the isolation room, took off his mask, and asked: " Are the parents of Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan here?"

"Come here!" Xu Jie stood up and said, pointing to the two to introduce to the doctor: "Doctor Luo, this Ms. Qiu Fanrou is Jiang Xuenian's mother, Mr. Shi Lian , Shi Qingfan's father."