Chapter 57

Huo Yashan resisted his anger, turned around the corner, and repressed: "I dare not say anything in front of my face, I hate people who speak ill of people behind their backs the most in my life."

The two girls were startled, their faces changed slightly, "Yes, I'm sorry."

After saying that, I quickly lowered my head and ran.

Their family background is ordinary, and they say that Huo Yashan can say a few words behind their backs. When Huo Yashan is caught in front of them, they are almost scared to death, for fear that Huo Yashan will trouble their family.

During the lunch break, when Huo Yashan came to the door of Xinran's bedroom, he kicked and the door made a loud noise.

"Shi Xinran, open the door!"

People in the next bedroom heard the sound and opened the door to take a peek. When they saw Huo Yashan, they immediately remembered the rumors from the morning.

Shi Xinran, who is so acquainted with countless people, naturally heard the rumors.

Her first reaction was fear, and then she regretted that she had memorized too many answers and scored too high, otherwise she would not be suspected with Huo Yashan.

However, she quickly calmed down.

As long as she can prove that there is no intersection with Huoya Mountain during this time, she can get rid of doubts.

As for the high grades, this is not a problem at all, just make an excuse to fool it.

For example, the exam questions happened to be the type of questions she was good at, or she could ask Shi Lian and Bai Xinyue to help her prove that the family had hired a high-end private tutor for her, video teaching every day, she brought a tablet to school Parents have also communicated with the head teacher.

She was able to achieve such good results this time, not because of cheating, but because of her own efforts.

Shi Xinran was just about to use the tablet to communicate with Shi Lian in advance when she heard a loud noise from the door, followed by Huo Yashan's angry voice.

Shi Xinran was so frightened that the tablet in her hand fell to the ground, and she didn't care to pick up the phone, so she ran over and opened the door.

Huo Yashan's face was about to come, and when she pushed it away, she happily walked into her bedroom.

Huo Yashan didn't hold back her strength, Shi Xinran was pushed back and staggered a few steps, her back slammed against the wall, and the intense pain made her face lose blood in an instant.

Huo Yashan slammed the door shut with a "bang", approached Shi Xinran, and said, "Shi Xinran, you are very courageous, you dare to tell me about the fact that I saw the test paper in advance."

Shi Xinran managed to ease the pain, and said with a pale face: "Yashan, I don't have it, you believe me."

Huo Yashan snorted coldly: "Don't forget that you encouraged me to do this, I didn't even say Fei Yaxin except you, who are you? Yes? I was careless and took your word for it, you did these things to get revenge on me, right?"

Shi Xinran wanted to tell Jiang Xuenian's participation, but the thought flashed in her mind for a moment, and she was rejected.

No, if she confesses to Jiang Xuenian, Huo Yashan goes to Jiang Xuenian to confront him, what if Jiang Xuenian says something unfavorable to her.

The situation will be much worse than it is now.

Huo Yashan has no evidence at all, as long as she insists that it is not what she said, she will surely appease Huo Yashan.