Chapter 130

At the same time,The head teacher of the finance major was also reading the grades. Xu Lesen crossed his arms and said proudly: "The first name must be mine."

Jiang Xuenian said lazily: "Huh."

The head teacher said with a smile on his face: "The students' grades are very good this time,The teacher is happy. Let's start from the first place."

After raising his head, he glanced at Xu Lesen in the row behind.

Many people understood the hint in her eyes, and the first place was on Xu Lesen's side.

Many people followed to watch Xu Lesen,Congratulated him with mouth shape,Xu Lesen accepted all the orders.

"The first-place student got full marks in the exam, and I have taught for more than ten years. This is the first time I have seen a student with full marks in all subjects. Everyone applauds Wu Nanyan." The head teacher finished, He took the lead and lined up.

Other people were stunned when they saw the name of "Wu Nanyan",After three seconds, they started to applaud slowly, and they were still full of disbelief when applauding: Full marks? Wu Nan smoke? How can it be! !

Xu Lesen didn't applaud, he held the corner of the table tightly, his fingertips white. When the applause gradually quieted down,finally couldn't help standing up,face stiff and authentic: "Teacher,Did you pronounce the wrong name? Are you sure it's Wu Nanyan and not someone else?"

The head teacher smiled and said: "It's impossible to read it wrong, I and other subject teachers have been right ten times, it is normal for you to doubt, we didn't believe it at first,We read the test paper Afterwards,all the teachers felt that Wu Nanyan's grades were okay."

Jiang Xuenian poked Xu Lesen's arm with his elbow, "Hey, don't forget to make a bet."

Xu Lesen stared blankly at Jiang Xuenian: "What are we betting on?" He has been studying for the past few days, his mind has nothing but exams,I really don't remember what the bet is.

Jiang Xuenian was speechless and looked at him reproachfully: "You forgot, forget it."

Because she didn't take Xu Lesen seriously, she didn't even remember anything related to him.

Xu Lesen was so "Wu Nanyan", but he saved face for "Wu Nanyan", and suddenly felt a little more grateful in his heart.

The head teacher continued to read the grades. Xu Lesen took the second place in the exam, with a total score of 723. If there is no "Wu Nanyan" full score, his performance can indeed support his pride.

After the head teacher read everyone's grades, Jiang Xuenian suddenly came to Xu Lesen and whispered "thank you".

Jiang Xuenian glanced at him strangely, for her?

In the end, Xu Lesen didn't look at her at all, his eyes were fixed on the front, and some ears were red.

"There is a 20-minute break between classes, and we will have a commendation meeting in 20 minutes." The head teacher left the classroom.

The people who were originally hostile with Xu Lesen all changed their attitude towards her because of the results of "Wu Nanyan", the first class teacher, "Wu Nanyan" was immediately crowded with people.

"Wu Nanyan, you actually got a perfect score in the test, it's amazing!"

Jiang Xuenian laughed frivolously: "Yeah, I'm already amazing."

"Your grades are so good, why didn't you take the college entrance examination?" Some people were puzzled.

Jiang Xuenian propped her chin up, narrowed her eyes and said, "If your father has an illegitimate daughter and the grades are good, is it possible that your mother will allow your father to recognize the illegitimate daughter?"