Chapter 161 The Son-in-Law Is Here (Part 2)

On the day of the imperial examination, after a grand ceremony was held in Fengtian Hall, Shi Qingfan and other disciples followed the minister of Honglu Temple to kneel three times and kowtow nine times to the sitting emperor.

 Since Jiang Xuenian came to Hanshan Temple that day, he learned from the chief guard that the eldest princess was traveling with a beautiful scholar in the Peach Blossom Forest. Today, when I came to participate in the palace examination, I squinted my eyes happily and said: "Shi Qingfan and Huangjie are really destined."

 Originally, the emperor had other plans for the palace examination and was not planning to come in person, but because Qing Fan was there at the time, he immediately postponed other matters and came here.

 The chief guard said that Shi Qingfan was very recognizable, and he was the most eye-catching one when he looked around.

 The emperor didn't take it seriously, and planned to let the Minister of Honglu Temple, who was in charge of arranging the location of the examination, identify him if he didn't recognize him.

 "Be flat." The emperor walked down the stage and said in front of all the judges, his tone was very peaceful.

 The Minister of Honglu Temple led the candidates to stand up, the emperor glanced over, trying to find Shi Qingfan among the rows of candidates.

 However, you can't look directly at the holy face, the disciples all bow their heads, and the emperor can't see their faces at all, but the disciples on the side of the first row are in good shape, tall and clear, and there is a little white complexion when they bow their heads. .

 The emperor felt that he was probably Shi Qingfan.

 The Minister of Honglu Temple asked the examinees to sit down, distributed the papers and started the exam.

 The emperor walked up to Shi Qingfan and pretended to glance unconsciously. The moment he saw Shi Qingfan's face clearly, he almost forgot to breathe.

 With such a beautiful face, no wonder he was favored by his imperial sister.

 The palace examination did not end until the afternoon, and the examinees left through the east door after handing in their examination papers.

 Ge Qingyue came out of the door, saw Shi Qingfan waiting in front of him, and walked over immediately.

 All three of them frowned and looked worried.

 Shi Qingfan was a little puzzled and said: "The test questions this time are not difficult, why do you guys make such a gesture?"

 Ge Qingyue sighed and remained silent, Peng Wei said in vain, "Do you know how many times His Majesty came to you during the exam?"

 A little dazed flashed in Shi Qingfan's eyes: "Your Majesty? I didn't notice."

 "Three times, three times!" Yue Qixin lowered his voice and said excitedly, "Your test scores are not the best, why is your majesty like this?"

 When Shi Qingfan asked Yue Qixin to remind him, he suddenly remembered what the eldest princess had said to her three days ago.

 The gentle and dignified eldest princess smiled and brushed off a peach blossom on her shoulder, saying that the future husband in her dream looked exactly like her, and maybe the two had a predestined relationship in a previous life.

 At that time, Shi Qingfan was watched by the princess's black eyes, and completely forgot to react. When he came back to his senses, he had already gone down the mountain and returned to the inn. He asked Ge Qingyue and the others what happened, but they didn't know.