Chapter 43

Huo Yashan looked unhappy, raised his hand to stop Jiang Xuenian, but was hugged by Shi Xinran's arm.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan took the opportunity to leave.

When Shi Xinran hugged Huo Yashan, his mind turned a few times.

Huo Yashan has a high status, she also needs Huo Yashan's pursuit to gild herself, and she must not lose this dog-licking suitor.

"Shi Xinran, let go." Huo Yashan said coldly.

"Yashan, Jiang Xuenian is my sister's girlfriend, you are my ... friend, how can I get along with my sister in the future." The detached attitude that he pursues, the face does not agree with, and there are tears of sadness in his eyes, as if he was hurt and pretending to be strong.

Huo Yashan likes Shi Xinran, Shi Xinran is her goddess, and now she is empathetic, Shi Xinran is a stone that can be seen everywhere on the ground to her.

She ignores the stones when they don't block the way.

Huo Yashan said impatiently: "How you get along with Shi Qingfan is your business, and what does it have to do with me. I warn you, I will not treat you if you hinder me from chasing Jiang Xuenian in the future. You're welcome."

At this time, Jiang Xuenian was nowhere to be seen in the distance, Huo Yashan threw off his hand and turned to go back to training.

For the first time, other sports students saw Huo Yashan's cold face, and they all went back to training lightly.

The few who usually smile and love to joke with Shi Xinran didn't dare to talk to her, just pretended they didn't see it.

Shi Xinran has never been so humiliated, her face was blue and white, and she was very unable to come down to the stage.

She has never been treated coldly except at Shi Qingfan.

Now Huo Yashan treats her like this for Jiang Xuenian...

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan found a quiet place to sit in the cafeteria, Jiang Xuenian couldn't figure it out: "Huo Yashan likes the Shi Xinran one, and they have known each other for a long time. , why are you chasing after me all of a sudden?"

This is not scientific.

Shi Qingfan raised his eyes and raised his eyelashes gently: "You are much better than Shi Xinran."

Jiang Xuenian was a little embarrassed, but now Shi Qingfan praised her like a regular meal, and came casually.

Shi Qingfan said: "This time it's not all useless, I understand Shi Xinran's character. She probably doesn't like Huo Yashan, but she has a strong possessiveness for what belongs to her. In her In her heart, her suitors belong to her. The fact that Huo Yashan likes you will make her feel a sense of crisis, and then she will pester Huo Yashan, so that Huo Yashan has no chance to approach you. "

"It would be great if that's the case. Can she live in Huo Yashan?" Huo Yashan is domineering, except for those he likes.

In the past, the exception to Huo Yashan was Shi Xinran. Shi Xinran said how she would listen. Now that people have changed, can they still be the same as before?

Outside the window, the sky was blue as a wash, and a piece of golden-yellow leaves was slowly falling from the tree in a whirl, Shi Qingfan's eyes dimmed: "Shi Xinran... He is a very scheming person. To stop Huo Yashan, she will use other methods. Whatever she wants to do, she has to do everything she can. "

The relationship between Shi Xinran and Shi Xinran is depicted in the book. It only says that Shi Xinran likes Jiang Yue, so she hates Shi Qingfan, so she targets them everywhere, without mentioning the situation of Shi Xinran.