Chapter 75

Jiang Xuenian stared at Shi Qingfan closely, saw Shi Qingfan's eyelashes trembling slightly, raised his eyes and smiled and said: "Since it is your roommate, I will naturally help if you need help, Go back to the dormitory and ask her to add me."

Jiang Xuenian: “…”

What does it mean to shoot yourself in the foot, she shouldn't mention it!

After the secret meeting in the warehouse, the two went to the cafeteria to eat again.

At this time, most of the people had finished their meals and went back to the dormitory to rest, and the two of them could clearly see each other even if they were not at the same table.

No one was yelling in her ear that she peeked at Oga, and there was Shi Qingfan, who was beautiful and delicious, Jiang Xuenian had a very comfortable meal.

Back to the dormitory, Jiang Xuenian pushed in the door and was surrounded by Sun Peichun and Zhao Yihan.

"The military training has already ended, why are you coming back now?" The two looked at Jiang Xuenian with suspicion.

Jiang Xuenian had already thought about his words, and said with a natural expression: "Didn't Qiao Ya say that he wanted to add my friends and friends to ask how to do things, I went to ask my friends as soon as my military training was over. "

Joya looked over immediately, his eyes like electricity.

Jiang Xuenian raised his phone and walked to Qiao Ya, "Here, my friend is here for you."

Students at Beishan Military Academy generally use small brains to communicate. Jiang Xuenian asked Qiao Yajia to use Qingfan's WeChat to make her mistakenly think that Shi Qingfan was not a student of Beishan Military Academy.

Qiao Ya took out her mobile phone and added Jiang Xuenian's WeChat, Jiang Xuenian pushed Shi Qingfan's WeChat to her.

There is still one hour before the military training in the afternoon, Jiang Xuenian went to bed and slept for twenty minutes.

After being woken up by the alarm clock, Jiang Xuenian rubbed his eyes and jumped off the bed.

On the way to wash his face, he saw Qiao Ya typing on his mobile phone, Jiang Xuenian paused, barely raised a smile and asked, "Qiao Ya, how are you guys talking?"

Joya's eyes were reluctant to take her eyes off her phone, "Thank you for introducing your friend to me, she has great insight into problem-solving ideas, and doesn't dislike my endless questions, she's really a good person ."

Jiang Xuenian: “…”

At two o'clock in the afternoon, the freshman students gathered at the playground on time.

Jiang Xuenian walked to the position of the combat command school, and found that the three big men of Handa seemed to have recovered, standing together and folded their arms and looked at her contemptuously.

Jiang Xuenian was so full of things that Shi Qingfan and Qiao Ya had been chatting for all afternoon that he ignored them at all.

Handa was very dissatisfied, and came over and said, "Squad leader, I'm not ready in the morning, so it doesn't count, let's continue in the afternoon."

Jiang Xuenian lifted his eyelids and glanced at him lightly, "If you want to make another bet, you can fulfill the morning's bet first."

Handa frowned: "I mean the morning bet doesn't count."

Jiang Xuenian didn't even bother to look at him: "I don't bet with people who can't afford to lose."

"You!" Handa glanced at the people around him and found that they were all watching a play. His face suddenly turned blue and white, he gritted his teeth, and said, "I'm sorry."