Chapter 20

What are Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan doing?

They are working together to prove that Jiang Xuenian can write exactly the same font as Shi Qingfan.

After writing on the board, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan stood aside.

Jiang Xuenian asked Shi Qingfan in a low voice: "Why are you not surprised at all?"

Sh Qingfan's light brown eyes flashed with light waves, "I just guessed it."

She didn't expect Jiang Xuenian to remember this all the time, and she continued to practice her handwriting after losing her memory, trying to prove that the note was written by her pretending to be Shi Qingfan.

Jiang Xuenian raised her red lips: "How about the surprise I prepared for you?"

Shi Qingfan glanced at Jiang Xuenian, met her black pupil with starlight, hurriedly lowered his eyes, and scratched the fabric of his clothes unconsciously with his fingertips.

"Very good."

Unexpectedly good.

Gong Linglang seems to be right, Jiang Xuenian seems to really like her...

Tan Ying walked to the side with Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan and said, "Classmates, did you find anything when you looked at these four blackboards?"

Yin Yan immediately raised her hand and said loudly, "I found out about Teacher Tan! Jiang Xuenian's handwriting is exactly the same as that of Shi Qingfan!"

Others nodded, "It's amazing, it's really the same, I can't find any difference."

Gong Linglang sat upright with her arms folded, thinking in her heart: Look, Jiang Xuenian really began to cleanse herself, now is the last step of her plan, she wants to become Shi Qingfan's savior , There is no better way to clear the suspicion than Shi Qingfan!

Gong Linglang had a mocking smile on her lips, Jiang Xuenian thought she was smart? She had already told Shi Qingfan about Jiang Xuenian's strategy last night. No matter what she does today, Shi Qingfan will not be fooled again.

Tan Ying's classmates under the podium observed the blackboard written by the two in public, and then took out the note that Qing Fan used when "Jiang Xuenian" was framed last time and put it on the projector, " This note was used as evidence that Shi Qingfan assisted Gong Linglang in cheating, because the handwriting on it belonged to Shi Qingfan."

"Last night, Jiang Xuenian came to me and told me that this note was actually written by her imitating Shi Qingfan's font. I just listened to her words, and naturally I didn't believe it, after all, even the handwriting identification Experts can't identify it. However, she took out a piece of paper, lowered her head and wrote the exact same font as this note, which is exactly the same."

"The fact is already obvious, the note that was used as evidence at the time was indeed written by Jiang Xuenian imitating Shi Qingfan. Jiang Xuenian never took the initiative to take this note as evidence, And he has been working on returning Shi Qingfan's innocence. Even if he lost his memory, after seeing the truth in his diary, he still did not give up. Every day he took time to practice Shi Qingfan's handwriting, just to prove that the note was not Shi Qingfan. Qing Fan wrote it, but she wrote it."

"As for why Jiang Xuenian reported Shi Qingfan for assisting Gong Linglang in plagiarism before she lost her memory, Jiang Xuenian doesn't remember anymore. I think she may have read it wrong or misunderstood something."

"Jiang Xuenian once made mistakes, but she is not bad in nature, and she can correct her mistakes. I believe she will never do extreme things again in the future."