Morning Meeting

Sitting at the window seat in the living room, I allowed myself to focus my energy on what was going on outside. I watched the sun shine from high in the sky, as I watched the snow slowly melt. It hasn't even been 2 hours that I've been up and even though I woke at my own pace I still felt exhausted. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath taking in the air as I sighed softly. Energy coursed through my body making me want to just be outside. To be running in the open air and to be out and free in the woods, just as I was a few weeks ago.

"Pebbles wait!" Harry's rung into to area around me, "Wait for me!"

Running on the outskirts of the stream I laughed as I yell, "Come on! It's just up here, it's almost here!"

Harry laughter ran through me as he yells, "Okay."

Glancing at my watch I noticed that we had only a couple of minutes. Slowing to a stop at the huge rocks that Harry and I called our place, along with his cabin, I turned around just as Harry walks up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Did we make it?" he asks as he presses my backside to his front, holding me tightly, as I laid my hands onto his arms that were wrapped around my abdomen..

Looking up to the sky I nod just as we watched the moon fully set and the sunrise. The colors scattered in the sky made me wish that I had my art stuff with me or,

"Wish you had your camera?"

Turning around to glance at Harry as I smiled, "How did you know?"

He smirks, "You drum your fingers on whatever is near whenever you have an itch to draw."

"Is that so?"

He nods, "It is." Looking at the sky he says, "I've seen a sunrise before, but this time its different."

"How so?"

Turning me from looking at the sky, he faces me to him as he says, "Because I'm sharing this with you."

My heart fluttered as I say, "Aren't you just a romantic."

"For you I'm whatever you need."

Blushing I went to open my mouth to speak but stopped just as he leans forward presses his lips against mine briefly before pulling away, "I'm going to miss this."

"The sunrise?"

"No," he shakes his head, "The freedom." Tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear he says, "It's been a few weeks since the carnival, and I'm going to miss hanging with you."

"You mean hanging with me at the hospital and at my house in the notorious family magic fields."

He nods, "It was fun."

"No it wasn't," I laughed, "Sitting at the hospital while Ashton healed and dealing with my random outburst of magic was not fun."

"The magic, not so much, but hanging out inside of the hospital was interesting."

I rolled my eyes as I sighed, "The only good thing that has happened was that school was pushed back to start the last week of January, but that was only because,"

"The school needed to fix what was destroyed and they wanted the students to at least enjoy their 2 weeks off." Nods Harry, "I know."

Wrapping my arms around his sides I buried my face into his chest as he says, "When will he be back?"

"The Saturday before school starts." I say instantly.