Marked

You are welcome ^_^ xTorrie

Have you ever had to take a moment in to register news? Well baby girl let me tell you I've had my first experience with that today.

Sitting in your grandmother 'nursing room', I sat with your father as she confirmed the news that we were pregnant with you. I'll be honest with you, I was completely scared, but at the same time excited that I was given the chance and the blessing to be bringing a baby into the world.

Laying on the floor I went from page to page reading.

Somehow I ended up miss placing the time and falling asleep.

Waking up the light shined through the window as I tossed and turned. Rubbing my eyes I stretched and yawned as I looked at the ceiling.

The fan spun round and round as I sat up.

"How did I get in here?" Pulling my hair back, moved to the edge of the bed as I notice a note and a toothbrush with a face towel.

Morning love, I left you a toothbrush and towel to wash up with. I also have big towels in the bathroom and a change of clothing if you care to shower.

xDavid

Smiling I grabbed my toothbrush and headed to the bathroom. Once done I walked into the living room I looked around and stopped when I saw the couch. Sprawled out, with his cover half on him and half on the floor I smiled as I took in David sleeping. With an open book on his chest and his glasses still on he looked so comfortable and at peace.

Noticing a notepad and a pencil on his counter I sat across from him and began to sketch him. I sketched for about 20 minutes when he began to toss and turn. Dropping the book that was on his chest, he catches it mid fall. Stretching he growls as I couldn't help but to laugh.

Looking over to me he smiles as he say, with his voice low and filled with sleep, "Good Morning love."

"Good morning David."

"How did you sleep?" He asks as he sits up.

"Good. Do I have you to thank for moving me last night?"

Scratching his head he says, "Couldn't have you sleeping on my hard cold floors now could I?"

I shrugged, "I guess not."

Motioning to my lap he says, "Early morning naps?"

I shook my head, "Sketching."

"Mmm of what?"

Turning the notebook around I said, "Just you."

Standing up he walks over to me as he smiles, "I'm impressed this is really good."

"Thank you."

"No problem." He smiles, "You hungry?"

Closing the book I shook my head, "No."

"You sure?"

My stomach began to growl as he raises a brow and I say, "Not exactly."

"Did you want to change and we get food?"

I shook my head, "I was kinda hoping to go home and change."

He nods, "Okay, give me a moment and we can head out."

I nod, "Fine with me."

10 minutes later he walks out the bedroom and says, "Ready to go?"

I nod. Walking to me he looks down at my feet and says, "Shoes?"