Pushing away

Anna POV

"Anna stop!" Yells David.

Ignoring him I focused my attention on Tyler, "Are you okay?"

"Is he okay? Is he okay?! Anna this fucker tried to kill you and you are asking if he is okay!"

"How did I get here?" Tyler asked as he looks between us both.

I shook my head, "I don't know, but you called me."

"Why they fuck would I call you, witch?" He snarls.

"Watch it." Snaps David, "Or I'll do worst then just making you pass out for a few hours."

Tyler eyes shift again as I snap my fingers in his face, "Enough!" Looking back at me I say, "Tyler what happened?"

Looking from David, and back to me he shakes his head and says, "I don't know."

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"The woods." He closes his eyes, "The day you ascended. I remember Louis shooting, some bright light then nothing."

"Tyler? That was about a month ago, and you are just waking up now?"

Running his hands through his hair he shrugs as I notice a mark on his wrist.

"David,"

Looking at me to Tyler, David asks, "How long have you had that?"

"Had what?" Tyler said not hiding his annoyance.

"That." Pointing to his mark that was in the design of a snake.

"I-I don't know but I do know,"

"It's involving The Galère." They both say.

"Fucking shit. This is bullshit." Tyler says as he gets up. Heading off back into the woods I yell for him to stop. "Why? I  don't need to be here, not with you, and not with that wolf. I tried killing you not that long ago or do you not remember?"

"But you aren't now. Right?"

"I want to rip your throat open, but with every urge that I have to do it, I have the same urge screaming for me not to harm you. My head is fucked. I need to get out of here."

Turning on his heels he runs into the woods as David grabs my arm.

"We need to head back."

Looking into the direction I nod as I think about what Tyler says.

"I have the same urge screaming for me not to harm you."

"It's wise not to go after him right? With him being marked and all?"

David nods, "One of the reasons, yes."

Nodding I let one foot step in front of the other, "Can you take me to Harry's?" I ask as we walk to the car and he opens my door.

"Sure, after you call your parents."

Handing me his phone he waits till I get in the car before closing the door.

The ride to Harry's was quiet and calm as David looks lost in thought.

"You okay?" I asked as we parked in the boys driveway.

He nods, "Dandy."

Getting out the car I headed to the door as it swings open and Liam appeared.

"Well Hello Pollyanna."

"Hey." I smile.

"Haz is out with the emos, he should be back soon." He says as he steps to the side allowing me inside.