School is still a thing?

"Alright so you just need to sign here and here."

Sitting back with my arms crossed I stared out the window. I tried to ignored what my school principal and Robert talked about regarding my terrible attendance lately. Robert gave some bullshit excused, that to a sane person would have known was a lie, and yet my dooey eyed principal was sitting here stumbling over her words as she points out the different areas that required his signature. 

Outside the wind blew slightly as I wanted to feel nothing more, then to have it against my skin. Taking a glance back at Robert I tilted my head towards the window as I used the air outside to pull the window slightly open as the breeze crept in. A chill rain through my body as I shivered slightly. The air brushed against my hand as if it was a the cold nose of a puppy who was trying to get my attention and I couldn't help but to smile.

"Anna?"

Looking from my hand to Robert he looks at the Principal as she says,

"Do you understand?"

I nod, "I have a packet that I need to do to catch up on all of my work in order for me not to fail my classes."

"Correct. For a bright girl like yourself, I wouldn't be surprise if you finished this within the next couple weeks."

"Principal Grace," Robert said in which the principal more then eagerly looked in his direction, "So she will be able to start her senior year with no issues, and still would be able to graduate on time?"

She nods, "Exactly."

"Great." Standing up he shakes her hand and I couldn't help to notice her heart beat increase as Robert thanks her again before saying it was time to leave.

Class was still in session as we walked down the hall and towards the parking lot. 

"What's wrong?" Robert asks as we reached the car.

"I don't understand why you needed to come down."

"You were missing to much school and I don't need them thinking just because I have legally have taken over you, that I'm fucking up as a parent. This gives you a chance to catch up and set yourself up for success so you wouldn't have messed up what you already started."

"I'm just surprised that you didn't try to pull me out."

"Now why would I have done that?'

"As a result from the phone call you got this morning."

"What phone call?"

Robert walks to the passenger side and opens my door as I say, "The one with Miss Jackson where she said that she has been getting contacted by witches asking her if she knew where this 'outrageous magical energy' was coming from in town?"

Robert rolled his eyes has he says, "I thought I told you to stay away from listening in from my phone calls."

"Well maybe you shouldn't have your phone calls in the kitchen, but in your sound proof office where you take all your other calls." grabbing my door handle I closed the door, forcing him to move.

"You should be happy that you are getting a chance to make this up." Robert added as he gets in the car and starts it, backing out the parking lot as we began to head.

"My making up my work was never a problem." 

"Your right. Your having your mood swings about Harry has been the problem."

"Don't bring him into this."

"You brought him into this by falling for him, out of all the million of boys in this world you had to fall for a fucking wolf, an ex alpha at that."