The Book

So... It's official I'm changing a couple of the cast members, so Next chapter I'll post up new/up to date pictures of our lovely cast. 

Also ! That means I need a new cover ^_^ any takers for the task?!

Enjoy the chapter ! xxTorrie

Sitting on the couch I waited like a 9 year old child who was told to sit and not touch anything while the 'grown ups' went out the room to talk for a while.

But with me feeling uncomfortable and the weird feeling I got from sitting here, I needed to move. Standing up I walked around, taking in the herbs that's sat in multiple jars on a book shelf.

Lavender

Mint

Vanilla

Acontium

Wait, Acontium?

Picking up the bottle I examined it as I hear, "Will you just fucking listen!"

Walking towards the hallway door that Bethany and Robert had gone down I followed their not so quiet voices.

"I had no choice." I hear him say, "I had no choice, it was either I kill her or hide  her and I wasn't about to kill my own daughter."

"Then where has she been?"

"With Meredith and Jared."

"For fucksake, this is why I told you that this wasn't a good idea."

Whispers began to echo in my ear as I pushed it away ignoring it.

"Bethany,"

"No Robert, I told you from the jump once I found out that you two were dating I didn't approve because it wasn't in the stars."

"And like I told you then, your stars didn't mean shit because she was my everything."

"But you had a child Robert, a hybrid." She snorts and adds, "A damn hybrid that's on everyone's most wanted list."

Walking to the hallway I stand at the door as Robert says, "So will you help me?"

"Help you? Help you?" She laughs sarcastically, "You must me joking. You are going to get me killed."

"I won't."

"So you say."

The whispering in my ear increased as I look up to see a figure standing at the end of the hall.

Wearing a all white dress a girl with sunkissed skin and curly brown hair motions me to come to her.

"No." I whisper, "Who are you?"

Help me, she mouths to me as no sound comes out.

"What?"

"Help me." She says but this time her voice echoed in my head.

"Who are you?" I asked out loud.

"Anna?" Robert says.

Crap. "Yes?" I say peeping my head around the door frame.

"We're you listening?"

Duh, "No."

Raising his brow he smirks and says, "Come in."

Walking inside Bethany watches me as I walk to Robert.

"Who were you talking to?"

Looking back at the door, running my thumb over the veil in my hand I shake my head and say, "I thought I saw someone."  Robert watches me for a moment before looking at Bethany.