Forgiveness

What in the hell was I thinking? Was David right? Did a part of me want to be with him? Or was it just the 'Angelica' in me wanting him. I argued with myself for a few hours after Liam dropped me off. I had slept on and off all the way until Monday. Missing school I didn't even care about the fact that I had a test. I was more worried about what I needed to do. I had completely zone out with shutting myself off to my surroundings to the point that I hadn't even notice that the wards were let down and put back up.

"Anna?"

Roberts voice echoed into my head as I was looking out the window at the stars. Turning around I looked to see him standing there wearing a long black coat.

"Hey?" I sniffled as I wiped my eyes, "Shouldn't you be out of town?"

He nods, "Yeah, but I got a phone called and came back."

I shook my head, "Let me guess, David?"

He shook his head, "No, Harry."

Now that was slightly surprising.

"I'm okay. Just boy issues."

"You don't seem okay." He says as he takes off his jacket and walks over to me, "I mean I don't know how teenagers deal with things these days, but I know a confuse soul when I see one."

I couldn't help but to smile as I pulled my knees to my chest, "Maybe I was wrong?"

"About what?"

"Harry and David."

"What is there to be wrong about?"

"I don't even know."

"Well then I guess we should figure it out shall we?"

Looking to him, he wipes my tears as I nod and I start from the beginning.

"So do you think that you would be better in a relationship with David or with Harry?"

"Harry, hands down." I say.

"Then why the questioning who you should be with?"

"Because I feel something about David."

"But have you been able to see if what you are feeling is from you or from what Angelica is feeling?"

I shake my head, "I don't know." Running my hands in my hair I say, "I thought that a part of me wanted to be with him because of how close we had gotten. Dream state and all."

"You can be close to anyone Anna and it not lead to a relationship. You and Ashton are close, and you and Liam seem to be close. Would you date them?"

I shake my head, "No, they are like my brothers."

"Then why do you feel like you need to date David."

"I never said I needed to."

"But you aren't saying that you don't want to."

Starring at him I had ever urge to roll my eyes, but I stopped myself, because he did have a point.

"Look in all reality Anna, maybe you think that you need to be with David, or you might think that being with David would push off the fate that it seems like is needed to be destined with the chosen stars, but Anna," he tilts my chin up look at him, "You need to understand that when your fate is written no matter what you do, it will still have the same outcome. You are doing this because I'm assuming fate has you set to hurt Harry right?"

I nod.

"Hurt as in hurt his feelings? Or hurt as in-"

"Kill."

Untamed (Sequel to Unleashed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें