Truth (The Holy Trinity of T's)

This is long.. I was going to break it up but I thought that would be stupid.. So here we are:)

"So just when did you start realizing that your powers were out of whack, more then usual." Coco asked as we followed her as she began head to the woods, out back of her cabin.

"Around the time that Harry shut off his humanity and went back to the rebels."

"And what happened?"

Looking at Liam I shrugged, "It started off as me just being overly worried and then the dreams started back up and I could feel him trying to connect with me through our bond, but whenever I tried to pull at him he shut me off and it pissed him off even more."

"Have your powers been more out of whack since you two split."

"Have they." Liam scuffs as I turned to look at him and rolled my eyes.

"I thought that you were training with some witch or some wolf." says Coco.

"David," looking from Liam to her I say, "He has kinda been MIA lately. Something about Zayn having some job and what not."

She nods as she says, "So what I want to do is get in your head." Stopping at another off the trail small cabin she opens the door and says, "If that's okay with you."

I nod as I followed her inside. Inside was a small living room, a small kitchen and what looked like a 1 bedroom place. It looked exactly like a little shoe box but it was comfortable. 

"You can wait outside if you want." says Coco to Liam who closed the door as he walked in behind me.

"Not happening." he says as he walks over to the kitchen and leans against the counter.

"Are you always under her like this?"

"Have you always been this nosey into other peoples business."

Coco didn't cover up her annoyance as she moves the couch back and motions for me to sit on the floor in the middle of the room, "Please. Sit."

I went to take a step forward as Liam grabs my hand and says, "You don't need to do this." looking over my shoulder as Coco sets up candles, he connects his thoughts with mine, Not everyone needs to be in your head.

She wont be able to see far, I'll only go so far. Then you pull me out.

How?  He asked raising his brow.

Taking his hand, I pushed a trigger point on his wrist that inflicted his claws as I prick my thumb and pricked his. Pressing them together I mumble, unir une chose à une autre.

A jolt shocks between our hands as I release mine from his. Grabbing the end of my sweater I applied pressure on my thumb to stop the bleeding as I looked at him, That's how. 

Did you just blood bind us?

I nod, It's more guaranteed. Then with the connection.

"Anna," Coco calls as she says, "Lets get started."

I nod as I walked over to where she sat on the floor and I sat right in front of her. 
"Your connected with him mentally?"

I nod.

"But I thought that was just something a wolf can do with another wolf?"

Shit. "Its because of my connection with Harry." I quickly add.

She nods, "Ah I see and he was their pack leader?"

I nod.

Looking behind me at Liam she says, "The way he is protective over you says alot, and I'm shocked. Not many wolves care about witches unless they are sleeping with him."