Skipping with Liam

Arriving at my house Liam headed to the kitchen as I headed to the bathroom.

My mind was everywhere and I had to thank Liam for not trying to force me to talk. Turning on the water I waited until the temperature was just right before I stepped in. Grabbing my bath sponge I latter up with soap as I go to stand under the shower head. Letting the water run from the top of my head and down my back I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I tried to think of happier times. Trips with Daniel, things with Charlotte and Daniel and as soon as I could think out something I would instantly remind myself that I put Daniel in harms way. I almost got both Ashton and Charlotte killed because of what I am and what I'm 'destined' to do and that just made me angry.

Biting my lip I mentally screamed at myself as I went to swing and I punched the wall. The wall crumbled under my fist, showing a fist size hole in the wall as I pulled back and knew that was my que that I needed to get out the shower. Rinsing off the remainder of the soap I dried myself off as I headed to my room to change into sweats and a sweater.

Not letting Liam know, I headed to my art room as I pulled out paper and pencils. Tuning on music I moved to sit on the floor as I pulled the items to me and began to let myself zone out and draw. For a moment I hadn't been able to draw, it was like I was being block but every sense that morning after my drowning I had a image in my head that I couldn't describe and yet I was dying to transfer it from the image in my head to something that made sense on paper.

I had no idea how long I was in the room for, it wasn't until Liam walked in that I glanced up.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

I shook my head, "I don't know."

Raising a brow he says, "You don't know?"

I nod as I point to a cabinet behind him as I say, "Can you hand me the bucket of paint please and a paper plate from the table.

Moving to grab the items, I went back to my picture.

"Have you been in here since we got back?" he asks as he hands me the materials.

Taking them as I nod, "Yeah, It hasn't been long."

Opening the black and the white I mix them together to create a grey as I use my fingers to transfer the paint to the paper.

"It hasn't been that long? Anna, its dark outside."

"Mmm hmm." I said not really paying attention to him.

I could hear paper being touched and moved around as I grab blue paint and mixed it with white to brighten it.

"Anna."

In my head I thought I opened my mouth to answer him, but in reality I didn't. Once I started to get paint to the paper everything around me began to fade away and I realized that I was beginning to be pulled into a vision.

Liam POV

Waking up on the couch I sat up and looked around and to my surprise Anna still was no where to be found. Running a hand through my hair I looked at my phone as I looked to see a message from Nick asking why I left school early, and Niall asking if everything was okay, but there was nothing from Harry, even though I texted him to tell him what had happen.

"Fucking ass." I mumbled as I stretched before I stood to look for Anna.

Things had been different with Anna and I didn't knock her for it. The girl damn there was dead before I pulled her out, and the only reason why she was like that was because she was willing to risk her life in order to do whatever she could to bring her powers to her for her to save Charlotte. The girl was in shock and as much as I knew that she wasn't trying to admit it, I knew that she just wanted Harry and wanted him to reassure her that she was going to be fine. And with that guy being MIA, I knew the only thing that I could do was just be there for her as much as I could.

Walking to her Art room I could hear the sound of a pencil scraping at a paper, thinking she was just drawing I didn't think anything of it. It wasn't until I walked in to see the scatter of different half ass drawings that she scattered around her that made me worry.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She glanced up at me for a moment before looking back down.

"I don't know." her voice sounded off as I notice that she had markings from the lead of the pencils on her face and her hands.

Looking around her I could notice at least a hand full of Pencils that she had clearly used down to a numb, was just tossed to the side.

Stepping into the room more I say, "You don't know?"

She didn't answer me but instead told me to grab a plate and paints. Her voice was off and it wasn't like she was completely here. Handing her the stuff, she pops the top on the paints as she pours them, messily, on the plate as she begins to paint with her fingers. Picking up the pictures around her I began to look at them as I realized that they all looked like they were all half done, like a piece of a puzzle. The feeling of fear ran through me as I turn to her.

"Anna." I called once as she didn't look up.

Calling again I dropped the papers down as I quickly move in front of her. With her head down she never looked at me once. She just focused on her painting. No matter what I did, from waving my hands in her face, to me yelling at her, she wouldn't answer. It wasn't until I grabbed her shoulders and forced her to look at me that I realized that her eyes were a blindly white, and before I could look away I could feel myself grounded in my spot, unable to look away as I could feel myself shifting and being pulled mentally into her head.

Follow me on Instagram! Dyronda_