The Plan

"Come on give your best shot."

Standing I looked over at David as I went and with everything I got I shot energy at him. Air swirled in the air as David braced himself. Dodging the first blow he rushes towards me as my only goal was to stop him from reaching me. Focusing on the ground, I went to break the foundation as he looks down and jumps in the air. Flipping he lands in a crouch as he smirks, 

"Your going to have to do better then that love."

Determination filled me as I stood there for a second, he was a yard away from me as I realized it wasn't me stopping him directly it was me trying to slow him enough to cause a pause in his attack.

Looking around I reached a arm out as I pulled one of the trees, that I was near down. Crashing in front of me I focusing of the ground opening in front of it. Watching David as he watched me I pulled at the moisture in the soil causing it to create a mud patch. David, as expected went to jump over the tree, but when he landed he fell right into the mud patch as he snarls. 

"Anna!"

Pulling the water from the ground with one hand I raised the other as I forced air into the spot he stood in. The mud harden in under a second, making it hard for David to move.

Seeing him struggle I screamed and cheered as I punch my fist in the arm. Turning to David, who was eating a sandwhich, as he leaned against the tree I yelled as I ran to him, "I did it! I did it! Did you see it, did you see that!"

Liam smile beamed at me as he says, "I did, you rocked it Polly!" reaching him he holds up his hand as he says, "Give me some skin."

High fiving him I clapped my hands together happy. Practice was becoming more difficult with David and even though it was small things, my little wins mattered to me. Especially when it had been on days like today where I was out for hours with the boys. 

"Alright Crush and Squirt, can someone help me now." David called out.

Turning around I smiled, "Yeah, sorry." Raising my I pulled the moisture from the rest of the wet soil as I integrated it back into the area around his legs. 

Stepping out the mud hole David made a disgusted groan as he looks at his foot before walking over to us. 

"What's next." I asked bouncing on the back on the heel of my foot.

Handing me half of his sandwich Liam smiles, "I think you are finish for today. You have to meet Charlotte at her fathers house to preset up for the paper tomorrow remember."

"Her fathers house? I thought it was going to be at her mothers."

"She had to change it. Mom wasn't happy about the number of people, and her Dad is trying to still win over her in this divorce they had. Also he has a bigger house." I explained as I ate the sandwich.

"Ah, did you two need help?"

"Yeah." Liam says as I looked back at him, "I'm about to go pick up and drop off some of the stuff they need to decorate with. Niall bailed to help Grimmers, so an extra pair of arms would work."

David nods, "That I can do."

Liam nods as he pushes off the tree, "I'm going to head to my house. I need a shower and to change. I'll meet you at Pollyanna in like an hour?"

David nods, "Sounds good to me."

Kissing me on the top of my head Liam says, "You need me to pick up something call me."

"I will."

Liam turned and let as I looked at David, then back to where the tree laid, "I should probably clean this up."