Dance With Me (Part 2 of 3)

Opening up a door he motions me inside. Loud music began to blare back up front as I walked inside. Taking a deep breath, my back to Harry I say, "I didn't mean to use my," turning around to face him, I was quickly cut off as he crashed his lips into mine.

I kissed back automatically as his hand finds the curve of my waist, pulling me closer. Energy rushed through me, flowing to him and back to me. My thoughts blurred everything around me faded away. It wasn't till I heard a voice say stop that I backed away from him, breathless.

"What was that?" He asked.

Pushing my hair behind my ears I shake my head, "You tell me. I thought you were upset about my using magic."

"I am, but I don't know," he runs a hand through his hair, "The way you handle Becca was fucking attractive, considering you've never fought before. It was a massive turn on to me."

My cheeks redden as I say, "She was threatening you guys, I'm sorry but a rush of the packs emotions made me become protective."

"Sorry." He says walking back to me as he pulls me into a hug, "I tend to forget that you are connected to them as I am."

"Yeah it is overwhelming."

Pulling back his eyes met mine as he says, "Carson?"

Letting out a breath I say, "Remember when I got admitted for,"

"Your being stressed out."

"I guess that's a better way of saying it, but yes. The hospital I was in he stayed there to. He was in the same wing as me. We got close."

Harry shakes his head as he says, "You've been watched this whole time."

I raised a brow as I say, "What?"

"From the Rebels sending Rick, to the fact you were adopted, you have been watched your whole life by wolves and witches."

"But my parents knew my actual real parents and Rick was drawn to me by my scent."

"What about Miss Jackson? Or your Shrink?"

"Miss Jackson dated Robert and my shrink?"

"Don't tell me you don't know." He must've register the confused look on my face because she groans and covers his face, "Pebbles your shrink is a warlock, a make witch. Why do you think after all people they send you to him."

"Because he is a great doctor." I say.

"Have you read his wrap sheet? Half his patients are dead and another half is locked up in a nut house. You're lucky he hasn't done anything to you."

"What does this have to do with Carson?"

Harry shakes his head as he says, "Nothing just," he lets out a breath, "You haven't been much in the dark like I've hopped. A lot of people have been watching you which means The galère is closer then we think."

Seeing the worried look on his face, I closed the distance between us as I placed my hand on his abdomen, "I'll be careful and watch my use of magic, but I need you guys to watch how you tend to go from 0 to 100 because that effects me to."

He nods as he kisses my forehead, "Deal, now are you ready to have fun?"

Wiping his bottom lip with my thumb, that had my lipstick on it I say, "Ready."

Taking my hand he smiled as we return back up front.

Approaching the front, music blares and with everyone in there own zone was mesmerizing. As Harry guides me through the crowd, back to where the pack was, I couldn't help but notice the onlookers.