His poison

I didn't die! A short bitch was just locked out her account :( but we are back with 6 chapters.. so I'm giving you 2 tonight ! Enjoy.

"I can't believe he is gone."

Walking in the room holding a cup of tea, Charlotte hands it to me as I go to sit up in bed.

It was nice to see her. Lord knows how much I missed her.

"Thank you." I say as I take a sip before sitting it on the blanket that I had bunched up between my legs.

"To be honest I thought Liam was lying when he called last night. I thought he was just being a dick and playing games."

"I wish he was." I say softly as I starred into my cup.

Its only been two days since Zayn passed and last night we had a 'proper' burial for Zayn. It was hard for me to keep David from loosing his mind. I held his hand through out the whole service until he left because it was to much for him. I had thought that I was doing fine. It wasn't until I blacked out and Liam found me in the bathroom knuckles bloodied as the bathroom mirror was broken.

"But my whole thing is why didn't you call me." Charlotte says pulling my attention back to her as she sits next to me.

Shaking my head the sick feeling in my stomach crept back again as my mind went to Zayn lifeless body on my lap.

"I didn't want to bother you."

"Bother me? Anna that wouldn't have been bothering me, you know that I'm always going to be there for you."

"Really? Because you sure did back away after everything that happened with us being locked in the room."

Charlotte grew quiet.

Taking a deep breath I say, "I know that what happen was scary, and I don't want you getting hurt, but with all the changes that are happening," tears formed in my eyes, "I just needed my best friend."

"Oh Anna." Charlotte moves closer to me as she pulls me into a hug, "I'm not going anywhere. It has just been a lot to take in."

"You don't think I know that?" I snapped as I pulled away, "The parents that I was raised with disappeared, and I haven't even talked to Daniel. So everything between Ashton leaving, to you not being around anymore. I'm losing everything I was raised around that kept me sane."

"But hasn't Harry-"

"Harry isn't around, he is with Taylor who has been changed into a wolf now, Robert is never home, I feel like Liam is being put on this babysitting tab and David-" I wiped my eyes, "I feel every emotion that David is having and I, with everything in me, am trying to not let his emotion overwhelm me."

"What the fuck."

"Welcome back." I say flatly as I went to swing my legs off the side of my bed. Walking to the door, I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

Closing the door behind me I turned on the faucet as I place my hands on the side of the sink bracing myself. I let the sound of the water drain the noise around me as I looked into the mirror.

Dark circles sported under my eyes as I realized how unkept I looked. Turning of the sink I turned on the shower letting steam fill the room as there was a knock at the door.

"Hey! I need to switch cars with mom, I'll be right back ok?"

"Ok don't forget to lock the door."

"Ok." Was all she said as I could hear her footsteps walking away. Extending my hearing I listen to hear the front door lock and close before I stripped and jumped into the shower.