Lets Go For A Swim

"Anna are you channeling the water?!"

"For the hundredth time Charlotte I'm trying." I snap.

It seemed like minutes had passed and already the room was filled to our ankles with water.

"And you can't connect with the boys?" 

"No. The room has to be spelled bound, I cant hear out or hear in."

Running her hands through her hair, Charlotte begins to pace back in forth as I looked for ways to either break the spells or for me to try and find a crack in the walls to get around it. My heart was racing and I didn't know what to do. Looking over to Charlotte I saw how scared she was and all my fears went out the window. I needed to make sure she was safe and calm. 

Walking over to her I take her hands as I say, "I'm going to get out us out of here."

"I don't wanna die Anna."

"And you won't. Lets just think of something." 

She nods.

"We know that within this hour the room will be filled with water and we need to get to the top in order for us to grab a hold of the railings. The spacing in the railing will serve as a opening for air. I can be able to call to the boys then."

"But how? If the space is spelled bound."

"Inside of here it is, but outside the railing I can try to get air to us in order for us to reach them."

"You mean when you do that hand thing?"

I couldn't help but to laugh as I say, "Yes, that hand thing."

She nods as she says, "Maybe, we can stack things together to try to keep as high as possible."

"Yes! Lets start doing that."

As Charlotte turns to grab the two chairs that was behind her I tired to figure out how the hell I was going to do this.

A moment goes by as we finally begin to arrange the furniture around, just then I hear a cracking sound as the pipes in the wall begin to push out water with a harsh pressure.

"Fuck!" I yell as I look up, a chill ran through my body as I scream with everything in me, "Harry! Liam! Help!

Harry POV

"Charlottes mom said that she has been home for the past 30 minutes and that Charlotte nor Anna were there." says Luke, "But when I looked in Charlottes room I could smell blood."

"Whose blood?" asked Liam.

"Charlottes and Anna's."

"Anything else? Any scents, clues?" asked Liam as Luke begins to describe the room to him.

"Where the fuck could they be?" I asked myself as we stood in the parking lot.

Going from trying to track her scent, to trying to connect to her through the packs energy, nothing was working and I was growing impatient.

"I'm calling him." says Liam as he pulls out his phone.

"You don't need to, we can find her." I argue.

"We've been looking for 30 minutes and have had no luck. She could be in danger, and I'm not risking it anymore."

"Liam-"

Motioning to me to be quiet Liam puts the phone on speaker as the person he was calling answers.

"Hello."

"Hey David, we need your help."

"You need my help? What's going on?"

"Charlotte called Anna almost an hour ago and Anna left to go to her. Harry and I have heard her calling our names and things aren't adding up."

"Have you tried her scent?"

"It's masked." says Niall.

"Packs connection?"

"Nothing." says Luke.

"What about Harry?"

Liam looks at me as I shake my head.

"He isn't haven't luck either."

There was a pause and a shuffle on David side as he says, "Give Zayn and me 10 minutes."

"We don't have 10 minutes!" I snap.

"Then your bitch ass should've called the moment you heard her call! Liam I'll call you back as soon as possible."

"Thank you." Liam says as the call ends, "Not nice when someone else is calling you a bitch is it." walking passed me Liam says, "Lets keep looking."  

Anna POV

Another 15 minutes went buy and at this point the water was pushing at least halfway up the room and already standing on a bed that was being supported by a table and a desk, our feet were beginning to get wet.

"We are going to be okay." I say.

"How are you so sure?" asked Charlotte as she holds my arm with her shaky arms.

"Because I'm not Rose, you are going to float and get saved with me. We can make it."

She nods and at this point I knew she wasn't buying my bullshit. She knew that I didn't have a plan, she knew that there was no guarantee that I could reach the boys, but she knew that her freaking out and my mentally freaking out wasn't going to help the situation.

Minute by minute I allowed Charlotte to random about how when we were out she wanted to plan to go see Ashton, and how she was going to start doing something with her life.

As she spoke I just sat there listening and nodding at the appropriate time until it was time for us to move up more.

Harry POV

"Hello?" I could hear Liam pick up the phone as I jogged over to him, "Yeah-" he pauses as he puts his phone on speaker.

"She's being spell blocked, so I can't connect to her personally but Zayn was able to pick up her surroundings."

"Where is she?" Liam asks.

"She is in a building. Its made up of all concrete and there a basement cell. He can't make it out but he says he hears water."

"He hears water?" I asked.

"Yeah."

Liam looks up at me as he says, "This building does it have a pond next to it?" 

There was a pause.

"Yes."

"Is it by a highway?" Liam ask.

Another pause, "Yes, but he can't make out the name."

"No need," Liam says as he starts walking, "I know where it is, I'll call you back."

Hanging up Liam breaks into a sprint as with us following.

"Where are we going?"

"You remember that Cell that Nick use to take us to when we first started shifting to lock us away? the one with no windows and a drop in ceiling?"

"Yeah."

"There is a major pipeline over there. Nick use to say that if you wanted to hide someone there would be the best place because all of the water and the depth of the cell in the ground makes scents and sounds hard to catch unless you were in the building."

"Whoever took her is hiding her under water?" asked Niall.

That's when realization hits me, "No, who ever took her is trying to drown her in water." locking eyes with Liam I say, "We need to hurry."

And within seconds, our bones began to crack as we shifted to our true state. Now being on all four as a wolf we ran as fast as we could to where the cells were located.