Freak

"But she isn't on their radar." I say instantly as soon as David and Zayn were out of the flat, "If she was we would have heard from them by now."

"Not necessarily." Says Nick as he walks into the kitchen with us following, "The galère only lets you know when they want you to know, that they are trailing you. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been tracking you, Harry, ever since you left the rebels."

"Then what do we do? Do we worry about Louis and the rebels or do we worry about the galère?" Asked Liam.

"We keep an eye out for both of them." Says Nick.

"But our main focus goes on Pebbles. We don't know what's going on with her, or what's going on with her powers so we need to watch her."

"We have better things to do then watch her." Says Michael off to the side.

"Shut it." Mumbles Luke.

"No, I'm sick of protection watches for her. She is bringing us nothing but bad shit. We've never had to worry about this much shit before, but now it's like nothing but bull from every corner coming to us. And I'm sick of it."

"Then take your arse back to Austraila." Snaps Liam, "Do you not understand how worthy she is to this pack?"

"She's going to get us killed Liam, along with our high on her love Alpha."

"Michael enough." Sighs Nick.

Crossing my arms I say, "Nah, let him finish." Irritation ran through me, "I want to hear all he has to say." Michael opens his mouth to speak as I say, "But let's not forget about how this 'high on her love' alpha was the same alpha that saved your arse from that hole in a wall wolf shack you were put in once your parents found out what you were. Nor lets not forget how I've put my arse on the line countless of times to save you from getting killed before you learned what you do now."

Michael looks away from me obviously pissed off.

"So go ahead Michael finish."

He said nothing.

"I'm waiting."

Still nothing.

"Exactly." I say, "Nothing." Stepping to him I say, "My loyalties are to my pack. And like our rules in my pack are 'We take care of the humans around us from anything supernatural related and we do it while staying hidden.'"

"She's a witch! She's not fully a wolf and she damn sure doesn't need to be in our pack."

My eyes shifted as a growled, "But she's mine. And as long as I'm Alpha, she is apart of this pack." My blood boiled as I could feel myself loosing control as I say, "And if you have a problem with my order by all means leave."

Michael backed up hitting the wall behind him as he just stares at me in fear.

"Haz." I could hear Liam calling me, but I didn't answer.

"Harry." He says again as he touched my arm. Turning I looked at him to see him starring at the doorway.

Pebbles stood there draped in my sweater that covered her like a dress. Her hair was damp and in a mess of curls that covered her head. Starring at her I notice in a split second the white light that cascades around her that reminded me of an angel, a very exhausted but beautiful angel.

"You okay?" I asked crossing the room to her.

She nods as she stares at me for a second, raising her hand to touch my cheek as she searches my eyes, "Your eyes," she says, "They're red."

Closing my eyes I forced myself to calm down as opened them to look back at her, "What's wrong?"

"I felt you," she says quietly, "Your upset." Yawning she says, "What's wrong?"