Fake

"What do you mean that there is something different and bigger that Anna has to do instead of bring witches and wolves together?" asked Liam as he joust back and forth with Luke.

"Hell if I know. She didn't say." Says Harry as he rewraps his hands up to practice, fighting with Niall.

"This is ridiculous." Says Niall.

"Not as ridiculous as David's mouth was towards Pebbles mother."

Sitting off to the side, I pulled my knees to my chest as I tried to read my English textbook that I had propped up in front of me. I had read over this page at least several different times and I still couldn't understand with the hell I was reading. With that already annoying me, it took everything in me not to set the book on fire and just throw it.

It had been a couple days since we saw Isabel. Our conversation replayed in my head nonstop, making it hard for me to focus on anything, no matter how much I tried to focus, and it didn't help that I wanted, no needed to talk about what me and her talked about but with who? Not David, because I still didn't understand where his attitude was coming from towards her that day. Not Harry because he would become upset about Isabel telling me that one of their hearts weren't true. I couldn't talk to Liam because with Harry still being his alpha I know that Harry could over power his wall easily, and I couldn't tell Charlotte because at the moment she was going through the break up of her and Liam. 

That shows just how much I had let everything distance me from my personal life.

"Pebbles!"

Harry's voice rang in the air around me as I turned and looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

I nod, "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Maybe because you have been starring at that same page for the past 15 minutes." Says Niall.

Looking back to my book I say, "I'm mentally taking notes."

"Again? Didn't you do that on paper an hour ago?"

Looking over at Niall I say, "I study different then you. Sue me."

He smiles as he says, "Your phone is ringing."

Looking behind me I grabbed my phone and instantly answered it.

"Hey Char-"

"911!" Charlotte yells, cutting me off.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I need you." She says as I could tell that she was crying.

Standing up the boys all look at me as I say, "Where are you?"

"I'm home."

"Alone?"

Her voice breaks again, "Yes."

"I'm on my way."

Hanging up my phone I stood and grabbed my jacket.

"What's wrong?" asked Harry.

"Something is wrong with Charlotte."

"Is she okay?" asked Liam.

Sliding on my shoes I says, "Oh now you care?"

Liam flinched at my comment as he says, "I didn't break up with her. She broke up with me."

Taking a breath I say, "I know I'm sorry."

"Its raining to hard for you to drive. Your tires still need to be changed. Let me shower and I'll take you." Says Harry.

"Its okay, I have another way."