Let's party

"This wasn't what I had in mind when I was told to come over first thing in the morning." says Liam as he takes the lanters I had in my hand.

"What I need to pracice so I figured I get in a little practice this way and it be a little fun."

Liam rolled his eyes as he looks at Luke and Niall, "Set these up around the house outside."

The boys both groan as they grab the items and walk off.

"What am I doing?" asked Charlotte.

"Food and snack run? Take the envelope and the list Jessica labeled for food."

"Oh shopping. That I can do." grabbing her purse she walks past Niall and says, "Come on Irish."

"What- wait!" yells Luke, "What the fuck Liam."

Liam shrugs as he says, "Guess you need to hurry up now huh?"

I couldn't help but to laugh as I watched him stomp off.

"Ready?" Liam ask.

I nod, "We got 6 hours to make sure everything is perfect, but 3 hours before Robert comes back."

"Did you tell him?"

"Yup."

"Was he awake?"

"Nope."

"Fucking Anna."

"What? He can't say no and its halfway up."

Liam just shakes his head and walks off, "You are about to play the 'Well you said to be a teenager' card huh?"

"Damn skippy I am."

"That's my girl." he smiles as my stomach flutters a little. 

Catching myself I stopped as I remind myself that, that was a massive no.

Hours later, everything was coming together and Robert didn't fuss like expected when he found out.

"You ready?" Liam asked me as I kneeled to the ground.

Nodding I placed my hand on the ground and focused on the earth. Letting the energy from the earth run through me I pictured it forming to a wall that was stable and covered with flowers. I'm not sure how long it took but I knew that I was tired afterwards. Catching my breath all I could hear was Liam saying, "Damn."

Shaking off the dizzy feeling I had I asked, "Does it look okay?"

Bending down next to me to help me up and smiles and says, "Why don't you be the judge?"

Bracing myself on him I looked up at the wall and smiled. It was just as pictured. A complete rose covered wall that had vibrant red roses that wrote out, 'The Devil Wears Red'.

"How did you-"

"Seeds for red roses." I smiled as I pointed over to the side where they sat, I groaned as I pinched the bridge of my nose and tilted my head back.

"Nose bleed?"

I nod.

"Come on." moving me to sit Liam grabs tissues for me as I could feel my eyes shifting back.

"How bad are the nose bleeds now?"

"Not bad. They only run like a faucet when I do something extremely big like that."

"Has Harry found out why you are still having them?"

"He doesn't know."

Liam nods, "He hasn't called?"